~ Chapter 18 ~

~ Uraraka POV ~

Eri and I quickly hurried home to gather up some money for the ingredients that we were going to buy. Not to mention the fact that I would have to work up the courage to call Midoriya's mom to ask what she uses in the meal. Before we left UA, we had to go talk to Aizawa to ask for permission.

I knocked on the door to the teacher's office and walked in after hearing a lazy, "Come in".

"UNCLE AIZAWA!!!", Eri said and ran up to him, tackling him on the ground.

"Yeah yeah, nice to see you too kid", he said as he rubbed his eyes.

Eri began hugging him while Aizawa was trying to wake up.

Was he sleeping before I came here? Or did I accidentally wake him up???

I shook my head, "Um, I was wondering if Eri and I can go out to the grocery store to buy something."

By this time Aizawa had given Eri a small red sleeping bag and she was rolling around in it.

Aizawa looked at me, yawned, and said, "Where's Midoriya?"

"It's a surprise!", I said and he looked at me in confusion, " it's for Family Day."

He nodded saying, "sure", and he pulled out his sleeping bag.

...

"Also one more thing! Can I have the PussyCats phone number?", I said quickly before he went to sleep.

"Sure", he yawned as he got into his sleeping bag, "phone number is on my desk".

How did he know???

He feels asleep and Eri folded her own circle-shaped sleeping bag saying, " I can become an apple now!!!".

I quickly took the phone number and we walked out of the office, heading to the grocery store.

~ Midoriya POV ~

I looked down at the phone and sighed.

Might as well go do something productive I guess. But before I do that.

I scrolled down on the contacts on my phone and called my mom while heading towards the house.

I should explain before she comes tomorrow.

*ring ring ring*

"Izuku?"

"Mom?"

"IZUKU!!!", she said with joy, "Why did you call me? Did something happen??? Calling how to make rice again???"

"No, no, not that um". I paused, "you know how tomorrow is Family Day right?"

"Yes?", she responded.

"Well um... I um... u don't know how to explain this", I sighed.

"Izuku nothing will be as worse as that time I saw you covered in bruises and blood."

"Okay, well", I took a deep breath and started talking very quickly, "You know how I saved that little girl called Eri, well I sort of, kind of, adopted her but I also needed a partner to help me and so now Ochaco and I are taking care of Eri and who knew we would also get a house, so now we all live together as a family. Also, did I mention that during parents' day her family is gonna be there and you and well All Might is joining us now and I don't know what to do"?

...

"Mom?", I said into the void of silence from the phone.

"M-M-MY I-IZUKU HAS A G-G-GIRLFRIEND???"