~ Medieval Story: Part 3 ~

~ Ochaco POV ~

I stood up and started to walk away.

"Uraraka where are you going?", Yaoyorozu asked.

I turned and smiled, "I need to have a talk with my lover", I said and walked away.

I wonder where Deku is...

"So where is he?"

I quickly turned around and saw Eri smiling at me.

"Um...who?", I asked back.

"Your lover!!!", she continued "I want to see who captured your heart because you are so pretty!!! Your lover must be amazing!!!!", she said with a wide grin.

"Sweetie...", I said and paused thinking it over.

Izu and I did have a disagreement last time... Maybe having a child present will ease his mind a little and she could listen more??? Plus...

I looked down at the girl who was staring at me with curiosity, she is very cute...

"Sure! Let's go then", I said as I held out my hand.

She took my arm and we walked around the palace trying to find Izuku and it started to get dark outside. After a while, I spoke to the little girl since the silence was awkward.

"So, how did you get in the palace?"

Eri paused, "Her Majesty brought to be in...", and she stopped talking.

....Did something happen?

"Oh well then, where is your mom and dad?" I asked.

Eri stopped walking and stared at me, "My mom and dad passed away a long time ago... I was wandering on the streets until Her Majesty brought me in as a maid... I only sweep a little here and there, but I have so much free time that I wander around the palace most of the time."

I paused and hugged Eri in my arms as she cried into my shoulder.

She has been through so much...I have to cheer her up, I suppose I quick stop to the kitchen won't hurt.

"Eri, wants your favorite food?"

She looks up as I wiped her tears away with a handkerchief, "Apple..."

I smiled and nodded, "I know where we could get an even sweeter apple!!!"

Eri's face lit and she nodded, "REALLY!?!"

"Yeah!", I said and we both headed to the kitchen.

~ Midoriya's POV ~

"That is not a plan!!! That's an outline if anything!!!"

The Queen looked back at me with an expressionless face, "That's the whole point!!! You're the one that has to apologize!!! Now go!!!", she said and pushed me out the door.

...

Apologize right...

Just apologize...

TO THE PRINCESS OF ANOTHER KINGDOM!!!

I sighed and walked around for a while as night time approached and I starting to get hungry. 

I should stop by the kitchen for a quick snack.

As soon as I arrived there I heard a voice that I recognized since it belonged to my lover. My heart started beating faster even before I saw her.

"Here! It's a apple pie!", she said and handed a treat to a little girl.

"Thank you!", The little girl said, "Can I ask you some questions?"