~ Chapter 17 ~

~ Midoriya POV ~

We all went over to the principal's office to discuss the matter in hand. Ochaco now held Eri in her arms and blushing slightly. Meanwhile, Eri was giggling and looking back at me.

Ugh, why did I say that

I blushed red again and walked faster to keep up with them.

We finally arrived at the principal's office and knocked on the door.

"Come in", I heard as I opened the door.

"Principal Nezu", I said, "Ochaco and I were wondering about where Eri would go during school hours"

I looked to my left and saw Ochaco nod in agreement as she let Eri down on the floor.

"Oh! We already have a plan for that!", Nezu said and he jumped down from his chair to walk over to us. "Eri here will be educated as well with Kota!"

"Kota!?", Ochaco and I said while looking at each other in confusion.

"KOTA!!!", Eri said with a smile on her face.

Why does she look so happy about that? ....

"Yes, Kota!", Principal Nezu continued and stood next to Eri, " as you know parents day is tomorrow and so the Wild Pussycats will be here to drop him off"

PARENTS DAY IS TOMORROW!?!?! Wait... I haven't told my mom about Eri so this might be a good learning experience for her. After all, she gets to see what a family us like and-

"Wait parent day is tomorrow?", Ochaco interjected with a worried look on her face.

"Yes, that is right! And Kota will e rooming with you guys for now!!"

"Yay!", Eri smiled and looked at me, "Prince Kota is going to be staying with us?"

"Um yes?", I said with a nervous chuckle.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

"Now off you all go I have principal stuff to do bye!", Principal Nezu said as he walked us to the door and closed it.

???

"Um, Deku?"

"Yes, Ochaco?"

"What just happened?"

"I honestly don't know"

"Prince Kota is staying with us!!!"

"MIDORIYA-SHONEN!!!"

All Might?

I turned around to see All Might walking towards me with a smile.

"I need to talk to you", he said with a serious tone and put an arm over my shoulder.

Oh probably about All for One!!!

"Um, sure!!!"

All Might then looked over at Ochaco smiled and said, "I'm gonna borrow your boyfriend for a bit!!!"

"WAIT WHAT?"

~ Ochaco POV ~

B-B-B-B-BOYFRIEND????

I felt my face flush red as I saw All Might and Deku walk away quickly.

"Mommy!?"

"Yes?"

At least I have Eri who won't tease me as much...

"What's your parents' day?"