chapter 5

“Are you ok.” He finally asked after a couple of minutes. 

“Surprisingly yeah I feel fine. It felt like our relationship was over a long time ago, this just was a finalization i guess.” He nodded his head. Once I was finished with his eyebrows he looked in his mirror.

“You are good.” 

“I try.” I chuckled and he did the same. Once our laughs had died down I noticed we were still in the same position, no one making the effort to move. Dr. Addams might be 12 years my senior but he looks anything from it. It might have something to do with the fact he keeps his body in shape and eats healthy, or it could be god scalping him himself to bless me with his presence. Who knows? The way he is looking down at me sends me all kinds of emotions, emotions that have my pussy clenching with want. Just thinking about all the dirty things we can do has me getting wet. Which I happened to start regretting because of the type of underwear I have and how his hard dick is pressed against me. I’m pretty sure by the time he pulls away he is going to have a wet mark on his crotch. 

He started to pull away and I wrapped my legs around his waist to stop him. He looked at me for a moment before I spoke. “All i am going to say is that i am sorry for what you are about to see. I blame it on what i am wearing under this robe.” I unwrapped my legs and brought my hands to my face to cover my embarrassment. Moving my fingers apart so I could see through them and sure enough there is a wet mark on him and not just a little one too. Gosh some on just kill me now. He looked down at it for a moment before looking up at me. I just closed my fingers to cover my face. He gently grabbed my wrist to pull them down so I could look at him. 

“It’s completely natural there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Shit i'm pretty sure you felt my boner the whole time you were doing my eyebrows.” I laughed at that because I really did. When I looked back at him all joking aside vanished and there was nothing but lust that replaced it. He took a step closer to me but stopped. 

“What are you wearing under that, that got you cumming on my dick.” Gasping at his sudden words had me feeling hot all over again. Fuck Cole never talked dirty to me before and i find myself like it especially coming from his dad. You know every high school girl's dream. I scooted back a little bit on the counter and leaned back. Feeling confident in what I was wearing and feeling brave in front of him I untied my robe letting it fan open revealing the very little to nothing bar and panties I had on.

“Seems like Cole wouldn’t get to enjoy this.” I whispered, bringing my feet to the counter to spread my legs wide open. I heard him groan as he got closer to me admiring how wet he got me.

“Beautiful. His loss looks like my gain.”

He traced his finger up and down my slick heat before entering two of his fingers at a curve so he could hit my G spot. Moving in and out at a slow pace he brought his thumb over and started rubbing my clit while using his other hand to pinch my already peak nipples. Fuck I felt my orgasum building up in my lower stomach, clenching the shit ouot of his fingers signaling him that i was about to cum he reached over me and brought my other nipple into his mouth and gently nibble on it before sucking it hard. Bowing into him I fucking cummed hard all over his fingers. Slowing his pace while I rode out my high he used his other hand to bring down his sweat pants and boxers all in one go blessing me with his huge cock. Fuck he is bigger way fucking bigger than Cole. Cole being the only man I ever been with and going to the gym almost every day I know its going to be a fucking tight fit because i make sure i work out my muscles down there to maintain my tightness. His fingers retreated and he slicked them over his cock wetting it with my own arousal. It was erotic watching his beautiful hand work himself over. And then he slid his forearms under me, his hand on my thighs and jerked me closer to the edge of the counter. My heart stopped but when the hard tip of him brushed against me it restarted in overdrive. I hooked my quivering legs around his warm hips. He leaned over setting a hand on the counter beside my head as he steadied himself with his other.