chapter 22

Chloe pov

I don’t know how long it was that I have been sleeping but by the time I rolled over to look at the clock I saw that it was already 2 in the morning. Shit I practically slept the whole day when I left William at the hospital around 5:30. Speaking of William where the fuck was he. He should be in bed by now.  Stretching my much needed body I got up and sat at the edge of the bed contemplating if I really want to go down stairs and leave the warmth of my body, but I have to see if he is down there. Maybe he got home and fell asleep on the couch so he didn’t wake me. Finally getting my ass up I made my way down stairs only to see William and Sandra cuddling on the couch. I mean their clothes are on and all that but no one and I mean no one wants to see their man asleep cuddling their ex girlfriend right? Or am I just overreacting because you know these crazy hormones.  

Looking more around them I see that there are empty bottles of beer and a half drunk bottle of tequila. William doesn’t do tequila so that must have been Sandra but that empty wine bottle is ALL William. Great, not only are they sleeping together but they were drunk in the process. Namaste Chloe Nama-fucking-ste. It took a lot out of me not to go over there, throw her off of him and slap him silly. You would think since he is older that he would be more mature but men excuse me boys will always be boys. I don’t care that they have been drinking. He should have known better. Decline her offer if she was the one to ask if he wanted to go out for drinks or if he was the one to ask, he should have second guest it and thought maybe we shouldn’t because my pregnant girlfriend is at home waiting for me.

Rubbing my fucking hands over my face because appreantly that seems to be what I have been doing alot of lately I quietly went back upstairs and into my room. What ever thoughts I had about being all warm in my bed and sleeping went out that fucking window. All I could do was pace and see what I needed to do...what I wanted to do. If cuddling exes is what he wanted to do then fine two can play that game. I live with my ex so that would be easy. Well not right now you know because of our current situation with Cole but you know what I mean. But fuck do I really want to do that? Do I really want to be that petty? Would it make me feel better? 

My mind is telling me yes but my body is telling me no Haha see what I did there. Classic. Anywho,  I think for the time being since she doesn’t know the whole new situation with Cole and I and William obviously didn’t tell her since I have been away that I should pack up and move downstairs into the basement with Cole. lucky for me Cole didn’t unpack none of my things and I have been to buddy lately to do any of it so little by little so I don’t hurt myself and as quietly as I can started moving everything downstairs. Remember how I said I always felt at home here? Even though that is true I feel more at home here in Cole’s room. I mean that is to be expected since I was with him and he was the first love of my life. Looking around his room to see if he moved anything or token down pictures to see that it is exactly the same. On his desk are pictures of us for our senior prom, senior ditch day. We went to Six Flags for the day. Next to that is our camping trip, our 21st birthday smash at Las Vegas since both our birthdays are in the same month, endless pictures of us throughout the years are on his desk just like how I still have them as well. 

Some of my clothes are still in his dresser for when I used to spend the night way back when. When had this become my life? I know I asked that question a lot but seriously when did this become my life? Never in a million years would I have thought that I would be having Coles dads baby. Plus never would I thought he would be so cool with it...at the end I mean because *cough* Everyone knows how that went when William told him. Finishing putting the boxes in here I put on Coles sweater and finally laid on his bed and drifted to sleep.