chapter 29

Chloe POV

I guess what girl he got pregnant is the same girl I caught him cheating on me with. I mean I should be mad but in all honesty it makes me happy that she makes him happy. At first it was awkward. You know double dating and all that but after her repeating she is sorry to me I had enough and broke the ice. She is really such a sweet girl. I mean other than the fact that we are both pregnant around the same time. But at least we know our kids will have each other. How would that work, would our kids be like cousins or would my daughter be it’s aunt. It's an interesting question. 

They are opting out on knowing the sex of the baby guess they are having a gender reveal soon. I couldn’t do that. It’s the impatient person in me to know things right then and there. After we were done with dinner we all went home. Thank fuck because this mama is tired as fuck. 

“We can move my things back to my room tomorrow ok? But I’m too tired to do anything.”

“Ok fine by me.” Cole shrugged and picked up  his baby mama bridal style down the basement to his room. When we was out of site I looked to William to find him already looking at me.

“How are you feeling.” He asked walking up to me and gently cupping my face with his hands. The way he is gentle with me and the love he has for me makes me fall in love with him even more.

“Good just a little tired.” He nod his head in understanding. “I just want to apologize for how I was acting the last few weeks and for the kiss with Cole. I wasn’t thinking and I acted very immature. I love you William. I love you so much my soul cried for you when we weren’t together. I guess I let my hormones get the best of me.” He didn’t say anything just looked at me then he planted a kiss and not a gentle kiss at that. 

“I love you so fucking matter it hurts Chloe. I am the one that is sorry. I should have told you she was going to be staying with us. Not even that I should have told her no and to stay at the hotel. But most of all I should have told her from the beginning that this child.” He placed his hand on my belly. “This beautiful child is ours. I don’t want you to ever think that I am ashamed of you and our child. I guess I panicked in the heat of the moment and I shouldn’t have. I love you Chloe you and our unborn little girl.” I couldn’t help the tears that were falling from my eyes so I just kissed him. He lifted me up from behind my legs and I wrapped my legs around his waist. It was a tight fit with the baby and all but we made it work. Taking careful steps up the stairs we ended up in our room. He gentle placed me on the bed and started undressing himself slowing. But to fucking slow for my liking.

“Faster.” I breathed out. Fuck just watching him all ready got me horney as fuck. Thank fuck I worn a dress today. I brought my hand down and was aiming towards my clit until he grabbed my hand from stopping me. 

“Don’t touch what is mine.” He all but growled and if that wasn’t the hottest thing ever then I don’t know what is. I nod my head and brought my hand back to my side. Once he was nice and naked his thick cock was already hard with pre cum dripping. I licked my dry lips in anticipation. 

“Lick what you see baby girl.” He said with a smirk that says it all. He grabbed himself and stroked his cock once, twice.

“Tsk tsk don’t touch what mine.” I mimink what he told me. He let go of his cock and made his way towards me. The type of dress I was wearing has a zipper in the front so ever so slowly she started unzipping me. Once he had me in nothing but my undergarments he didn’t waste any time and ripped them both off of me.

“Fuck Chloe your fucking beautiful.” he got on his knees in front of me and spread my legs wide open. “I forgot to have dessert back at the restaurant better start now.” He smirked down at me. He stroked my aching heat a few times but what made me come was the hard suck on my clit. I screamed out his name arching my back. He repeated the motion a few times until I squirted all over him. In the beginning I would have been embarrassed but now I do it almost every time we make love that I am used to it now. He wiped his chin from my drip and position himself at my entrance. “I can’t promise you that I will go slow. I’ve been without you for so long that I have to have my way with you.”

“Yes.” I breathed arching my back pushing myself down to have him in me already. In one hard thrust he was in me. I guess the saying is true when you are pregnant you're tighter than you normally are because I swear It felt like I lost my virginity all over again.

“Fuck baby are you ok Im sorry.”

“Your fine honey. Just give me a minute to adjust to your anaconda size dick.” He chuckled over my mouth before gently kissing me. I gave him the ok to start again and he did not waste time. He placed his hand around my neck and gently choked me bringing his thumb to my lips. I gladly opened my mouth and sucked on his thumb and that turned not only me but him even more and he fucked me even harder. 

“William.” I shouted my orgasum out. He pumped a few more times until he filled me with his hot come. He was about to kiss me until his bedroom door busted open. William quicked covered me with his body but holding his own weight so he wasn’t on the baby.

“SHIT FUCK AHHHHH.” I looked over to see Cole at the door covering his eyes. “I heard yelling and I thought something happened. A sock on the door would be nice.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at how red Cole’s face got. “Got it. Next time I’ll place a sock on the door to let you know when your dad and I are fucking.” William laughed at that and I had to wipe the tears from my eyes at how hard I was still going.

“Fucking Chloe you know what I mean. And for the love of mercy can you please cover your tit.” Both William and I looked down and William placed his hand over it. 

“Better Cole.” 

“Fucking shit I’m out of here.” He mumble some other  mumbo jumbo but we were to busy laughing. William got off of me and brought my back to his front. 

I missed this. I miss being in his arms and him just holding me all night. 

“I love you.”

“And I love you Chloe.”