chapter 25

William POV

The moment I got off the phone with Chloe that Cole was awake I ran so fast out of my house people would think that it was on fire.

“Why are you running.” Shit I forgot she was even here.

“Cole’s awake.” Her eyes bugged out of her head and she closed the door behind her and ran after me. It took us 10 minutes to get to the hospital and like my ass is on fire ran inside to Cole’s room. When I got there Chole was sitting next to him and they were holding hands. She had no expression on her face when she saw me but when she looked back at Cole she had this glow to her. Shaking myself out of my thoughts I went to my sons bed. 

“How are you feeling son.” 

“Good dad thanks.” He looked over my shoulder and saw his mom. He raised an eyebrow at me and greeted his mom. 

“Why didn’t you tell me I was going to be a grandma you booger.” Sandra faked scolding him. She was just as happy as I was that he was awake. I should probably address this situation now and in the corner of my eye I can see Chloe looking at me like she was waiting for me to say something but I froze when I heard Cole. 

“I know mom I’m sorry. Chloe just reminded me that she was pregnant. Funny I don’t remember anything like that from the last few weeks. The doctor said in time it should come back to me.” I know this would be a possibility I should have known but for the life of me did not think this would have been a possibility. Holy fucking shit on balls. First Sandra thinks she is going to be a grandma now Cole thinks he is going to be a dad. Fuck this is all my fault if only I told Sandra from the beginning that Chloe is having my baby and not the other way around we would not be in this mess. Chloe looked away from me like I physically hurt her and I mind as well have because that is exactly what I had done to her. I had hurt her in the worst way. She is probably thinking that I do not want nothing to do with her and our baby, but that isn’t it. I froze in the moment. Like I said me a fucking doctor actually frozed. 

“I’m feeling a little tired from all of this excitement. I think i am going to go home and rest up a bit.” She got up and I shit you not she planted a kiss on Cole’s lips. He smiled up at her and she smiled down at him like they were the only people in the world. And perhaps in this moment maybe they were because all I saw was red. No matter how mad she was at me and no matter how badly I fucked up she has no right to do that...to cheat on me like that. I don’t care what anyone else says a kiss that isn’t on your significant other is fucking cheating period. 

It was like she personally punched my fucking nut sack and it made a perminate residant in my stomach. When she started walking towards the door I couldn’t even look at her and I know deep down that she knows she fucked up by doing that. If this is the game she wants to play then let’s play Chloe. And here I thought we would be adults and talk things through but no she brought out the teenage boy in me. And I know exactly who I am going to play with to get her back.