Chapter 11

William POV

Holy fucking balls in a blanket. It was like my body was moving but my mind was no where were it was suppose to be. Next thing you know I am in my car banging my hands against the steering wheel.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK." Taking deep breathes my mind finally focus. Fuck man I did not handle that situation good, like not at all. Why didn't I just tell her that I am beyond excited that she is havning my baby. At my age and with a demanding job I thought it wouldn't of been possible to have another child and here she is giving me evertything I couldn't even imagin. I wanted to tell her thank you for giving me this gift, I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her that I would be there with her every step of the way, To tell her that...To tell her that I love her. Shit where did that thought come from. Do I really love her? Who the fuck am I kidding of course I do. I fell in love with her the very first moment my eyes landed on her.

Before I do anything I really really need to tgalk to Cole now more than ever. How do I tell him that he is going to be a big brother. Do I say "Cole your going to be a big brother and before you ask its with Chloe. I know i know I got your ex-girlfriend pregnant." Shaking my head no that wouldn't do. That sounds stupid. Fuck what am I going to do. By the time I finally came up with an idea on how I was going to let Cole know I was already in my drive way. I need to let cole know what is going on before I go back to Chloe's and make things right with her. I still have the gift sitting right here in the passanger seat. It was so thoughtful and I could tell she put alot of effort into it. It is so surreal I'm going to be a dad again. Once I am inside I find Cole laying on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Cole you have a minute."

"Yeah sure whats up pops.?"

He sat up and looked right at me and at that moment I felt like my nuts went inside of my stomach. Its like I forgot how to speak. I love my son there is no doubt in my mind that I do not and i know what I am going to tell him would break him and I might even lose him but he does have the right to know. Instead of tell him though i settled with

"Let's go out for some drinks just you and me what you say?"

"Yeah sure I can dig it." He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his wallet from the counter.

We were at a local bar and we both were 5 shots of tequila and about 3 cups of beers in when I finally felt a buzz coming. I felt like now would be a great time to mention everything.

"There is something i need to tell you." He put down his beer and looked at me. I took a deep breath and let it all out. "I've been seeing Chloe." He looked at me and did something that shocked me.

"I know." He said with a shrug

"How do you know.?" I asked

"You do know you have camera around the house right? The night when Chloe caught me and we decided to just be friends." I nodded at him encouraging him to continue.
"Well I thought my date took something on mine so I watched the cameras to double check and next thing you know I am watching a porn video of my dad fucking my ex girlfriend. At first I was pissed and felt betrayed by you two but as the weeks went on and I payed attention like really really payed attention you both seemed happy like really happy. I could't come between that no matter how bad i wanted to. Plus it is the least i can do for Chloe after everything I had done to her." I was very surprise on how mature my son was being right now. I am actually very proud at him.

"I am glad you felt that way because she is pregnant." After that everything turned for the worst.