Chapter 10

William had texted me that he was 10 minutes away and in all honesty i was fucking nervous. So fucking nervous that i was tempted enough to text him to have him turn around and tell him never mind. But i couldn't do that to him. I couldn't keep this from him. This was his child and he has every right to know about it. But what if he doesn't want to know? What if he would rather me abort the child then to deal with it. There was so many different out comes going through my head that I didn't hear the door bell.

"Come in." Less than a second later William walked in with all of his sexy glory and for a second, just the tiny second i forgot the reason why he was here but of course everything came back rushing in my head and I started pacing the room back and forth. William just stood there watching me waiting for me to talk to him. But I couldn't words weren't coming out of my mouth and my brain just felt like mush. Throwing my hands up in the air I turned and walked to my room to grab the gift. When i was back in the living room he was still standing in the same positon.

"Sit down please." He looked at the gift then me with a rasied eye brow.

I handed him the gift that had a glass box frame with my pregnancy test, the doctor note comfirming it, and a baby onsie with booties. He was just staring at the items for a minutes well more than a minute, more like 10 fucking minutes. I couldn't take the silence anymore so I got up and started pacing again.

"I know this wasn't planned but I thought you should know." It was like the moment I spoke he snapped out at what ever he was thinking. He gave me a wary smile that was forced but yet nothing was coming out of his mouth."So what are you thinking?" He just shook his head and looked back down at the gift I had gave him.

"I just need some time to wrap my head around this that's all. For fuck sake we still haven't told Cole about us yet and next thing you know we added a baby to the mix." He shook his head at me like he was disappointed but he shouldn't be. He has a life he wants and as for me I am just barly starting out with school and work and all. Actually you know what I am kind of pissed that he isn't happy about this. Yes i know we still haven't told Cole but that shouldn't matter right now, what should matter is me and his child that is inside of me. Cole is a grown ass man and if he doesn't like it then that is on him he can go on living his life. Yeah i know I probably sound selfish but i can't help it I am scared and alone in this and William isn't giving me anything but doubt. Men will always be men. And here I thought since he is older he would be more responisble but the way things are going right now he is anything but that. Holding my tears back because fuck him and fuck Cole. He doesn't deserve my tears. I could do this all by myself. I am doing just fine on my own supporting my self and doing what needs to be done in order to have the life I want, and need for myself and child. Gathering a couple of breathes to study my voice I finally said.

"Well that's all I had to say so if you don't mind. I have things I need to do today before we go talk to Cole if we are still going to do that?" He looked at me and shook his head at me.

"I'll talk to him." Was all he said after getting up and made his way towards the door. With one final look over his shoulder he walked out. Then and only then did I let myself break down and cry. I put my hand over my still flat stomach and rubbed it in small circles.

"It's ok baby we don't need him and we don't need Cole either. You have me you will always have me and I will always be there for you, to protect you and to take care of you. I make this promise to you baby: I may not always give you everything that you want but I promise to give you everything that you need." With one final cry I got myself up and put on my best game face. Me against the world and I'll be damn if i let anyone get in my way even myself. I will do this not only for me but for my child.