chapter 28

Sandra POV

No no no no this was not supposed to happen. He is mine mine mine. ‘He never was yours.’ ‘kill the threat’ ‘kill the baby’ ‘only your baby matters not hers’. The voices in my head keep getting louder and louder, make it stop. Please someone make it stop. I slap myself in the face a few times, sometimes that helps with the voices but it’s not working. No not this time I pulled my hair, punched the wall, I cut myself even just to make the voices stop.

“What are you talking about, what kill her, what no I couldn’t, I can’t,” I loved William ever since we were teenagers. I knew then like I know now that he doesn’t love me he never did I was just a fling. Just a heat of the moment type of girl. But couldn’t he see that we were met to be that I belong to him and him to I. I watched him in the shadows when I was pregnant. He didn't see me but I always saw him. Two weeks after I told him about the baby he didn’t know I was watching him while he fucked some med student in his class. Gloria I think her name was. The way he tied her up and put her panties in her mouth. The way his eyes turns a darker shade, each thrust he did I imagined myself. Him pulling my hair, him slamming into my pussy so hard that I bleed. Every moan, every scream I imagine it was me. 

Now all I can see is Chloe, this whore who weasled her way into my Willy’s life. I know she is a good fuck I sometimes watched when she fucked my son when they came down to visit so I know what she has to offer, but she isn’e me. She been fucking William for a few months. I use to fuck him for years. I know what he likes and doesn’t like. I know how to make him come and how to pro long his come. He likes to be the dominant but sometimes the submissive. I could give him that. I could give her all of that. All I have to do is worry about Chloe and William will be all mine.