Willow x Male reader

(Willow's POV)

I poured myself a glass of wine. I sat down at my desk and took a sip from my glass. I let out a sigh of relief. I heard a knock on my door.

Willow: You may come in.

The door opened and Klein looked in.

Klein: Your daughter, Winter, is back from school, Mrs. Schnee.

I smiled at him.

Willow: Thank you for informing me, Klein.

He bowed and left the room. I finished my glass of wine and got up. I walked out of the room and made my way to the front door. I saw my six year old daughter, Winter. She's talking with a boy that looks like the same age as her.

Willow: Hello Winter.

She turned her head and looked at me.

Winter: Hello mother. It's very nice to see you again.

I looked at the boy and noticed that he's staring at me.

Willow: Who's this cute boy with you?

He started to blush a little when I said that.

Winter: This is my friend from school. His name is (Y/N).

(Y/N): It's an honor to meet you, Mrs. Schnee.

He bowed a little. I smiled to myself. It's cute that he's trying to be formal.

Willow: Oh please. Just call me Willow.

Winter: Is it ok if he can stay for a while?

Willow: Why not? He's already here.

(Y/N): Thank you so much.

Winter and (Y/N) ran off somewhere else.

Willow: I'm happy to see that Winter has a friend.

I don't know how Jacques will feel with a random kid here, but who cares? I laughed to myself a little.

Klein: It's so nice to have one of Winter's friends here.

Willow: It is.

I looked back and saw Klein.

Willow: Will you go and check if those two need anything?

Klein nodded his head.

Klein: Absolutely.

He walked off and went to find where Winter and (Y/N) went. I wonder how long (Y/N) will be staying here for. It sounds like a good idea to get to know him better.

(Ten Years Later)

I poured myself another glass of wine. I forgot how many glasses of wine I drank today. I heard a knock on my door.

Willow: Is that you, Klein?

Klein: It is, Mrs. Schnee.

Willow: Come in.

The door opened and he looked inside.

Klein: You have a visitor. They are waiting for you at the front door.

I sighed to myself.

Willow: I will be with them shortly.

Klein nodded and left, closing the door behind him. I took a deep breath and got up. I left the room and made my way to the front door. Who is here? If it's someone trying to sell me something I don't need again, I'm going to punch them. I made it to the front door and opened it.