Female Roman x Male Ruby reader

(Roman's female name will be Rowan)

(Rowan's POV)

I'm walking down the street late at night. I got some of Junior's men to help me with some dust robberies. I looked and saw a shop with a sign that said "From Dust Till Dawn". Me and my helpers walked in it. I looked at the old man shopkeeper.

Rowan: Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?

One of my henchmen pointed a gun at the old man.

Shopkeeper: Please! Just take my lien and leave!

Rowan: Calm down, we're not here for your money.

I turned my head to look at my helpers.

Rowan: Grab the dust.

They walked off and got all the dust they could. I walked outside and waited for them to finish. I took my cigar out of my mouth.

Rowan: They better not take long.

I heard a window shatter. A boy landed on the road with one of Junior's men laying down on the ground next to him. The boy has (H/C) colored hair that ends with red highlights. His left eye is silver and his right eye is (E/C). He took off his hood and pointed a scythe at me. The rest of Junior's men ran out of the shop.

Rowan: Okay... Get him!

My henchmen ran up to the boy, but they got quickly disposed of. One of them landed in front of me, unconscious.

Rowan: You were worth every cent. Truly, you were.

I looked at the boy again. I dropped my cigar and put it out with my cane.

Rowan: Well, Two Eyes, I think we can all say it has been an eventful evening, and as much I'd love to stay and get to know each other...

I pointed my cane at him.

Rowan: ...I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

I shot a bullet out of my cane at him. He jumped to dodge it. I quickly rushed over to a ladder that leads to a roof of a building. I climbed it and got on the roof.

Rowan: That was close.

I walked over to the edge. I heard someone landed behind me.

(Y/N): Hey! We're not done yet!

Rowan: Good grief...

A bullhead flew up and the hatch opened. I jumped in. I turned around and looked at the boy. I pulled out a red dust crystal.

Rowan: End of the line, Two Eyes!

I dropped it at his feet and shot the crystal with my cane, causing it to explode. I started to laugh to myself. I looked and something looked off.

Rowan: Huh?

The explosion went away and there is a purple barrier around the boy and a blonde woman. I ran into the cockpit and looked at Cinder.

Rowan: We got a huntress!

She nodded and got out of the drivers seat. I sat down and took control of the bullhead. I felt something hit the bullhead, moving it slightly.

Rowan: Not going to take any chances.

I closed the hatchet door and flew away. I heard someone walk into the cockpit.

Cinder: You failed with the robbery, didn't you?

Rowan: If Two Eyes hadn't interrupted me.

Cinder: You really aren't meeting my expectations.