Female Ren x Male reader

(Ren's female name will be Rena)

(Rena's POV)

I was awoken by Nora.

Nora: Get up Rena! We have a big day today! We have to get ready for our initiation!

I got up from my sleeping bag. I stretched and walked to the ladies bathroom to change out of my pajamas, with Nora following me.

Nora: Did you hear the rumor about teams? I heard that people will be paired into teams of four.

I got into my clothes for the day and started to brush my teeth.

Nora: I hope we get put into the same team. You are the only person I know here. And I don't really want to get to know more people right now.

I finished brushing my teeth. I walked out the bathroom and went to eat some breakfast. I got a plate of pancakes for me and Nora.

Nora: I know. We should bribe the headmaster to get in the same team. Actually, the headmaster has the entire school. There really isn't anything we can give him that he doesn't have.

I finished my plate of pancakes and went into the locker room. I went to my locker and checked up on my weapons.

Nora: Maybe we should get together as soon as possible during our initiation. Maybe we should have a call. I'll make a sound of a sloth.

Rena: Nora.

Nora: Yes Rena?

Rena: I don't think sloths make a lot of noise.

I got out my guns that are green and have blades on the bottom. I put them away and started to walk out of the locker room. Nora is already ready for the day. She followed me. I bumped into someone.

Rena: I'm sorry.

(Y/N): It's fine. I wasn't looking where is was going.

He smiled at me and walked away. Normally I would just forget something like bumping into someone, but he just stayed in my mind. I don't know why.

(Time skip)

All the first year students are on a cliffside. Our initiation is about to start.

Ozpin: Good morning students. Today is the day you will be showing us your skill.

Glynda: I'm sure you have heard rumors about teams. Let me put those rumors to rest. You will be paired into teams of four.

Nora: I told you Rena.

She has a smug look on her face.

Ozpin: Your task is simple. There is a temple at the north side of the forest. You must collect a relic from this temple and bring it back here. Once you land, the first person you make eye contact with will be your teammate for the rest of your time here at Beacon.

This should be easy enough.

Ozpin: Any questions?

I got ready and the gray platform I was standing on launched me off the cliffside. I was falling into the forest. I got out my guns and stabbed the blades into a tree. I started to spiral down the tree and I landed on my feet safely.

Rena: Time to found Nora.

I started to run through the forest. While running, I ran into a giant snake Grimm. I started to shoot at it. It went forward and tried to swallow me whole. I jumped up and got on its head. I started to run down it's body while cutting it.

Rena: I need to finish this fast.

The snake turned and tried to eat me again. I jumped and it bit itself. I was about attack, but a hammer slammed its head down, killing it.