Sky (OC) x Male reader

(Sky is an OC from my Fire and Ice book)

(Readers POV)

I'm standing near a bunch of bullheads that are about to depart to Beacon Academy. My mom and dad hugged me tightly.

Mom: Make sure that you stay safe while you're at Beacon sweetie!

Dad: Don't forget to send us letters weekly to let us know if you're doing ok.

(Y/N): Ok mom and dad! I love you both!

I broke the hug and ran into one of the bullheads. I turned around and waved at my parents before the door closed in front of me. I looked back as the bullhead started to fly. I saw a bunch of students talking to each other.

(Y/N): I guess it's time to make some friends. Can't be that hard.

I walked up to a group of people.

(Y/N): Hello! My name is (Y/N)!

The people all looked over at me. They have a look on their faces like they are looking at an alien or something.

Students: Did we ask?

I let out a sigh and walked away. They're quite rude, but luckily I'm not hanging out with them! I went up to another group and tried to talk to them, but they were like the last group. I walked away from them and sat down at a seat.

(Y/N): What is up with everyone here? It's so weird.

Does everyone act like this? I don't want to be here if that's the case. I looked around and I'm alone, no one else bothering to even look at me. I put my head on my hand and closed my eyes, bummed that no one wants to talk to me.

Sky: Hello!... Hello?

I opened my eyes and saw a girl standing in front of me. She has light pink hair that reaches her shoulders. She also has a pair of wings, the feathers being the same color as her hair, coming out of her back. Her light blue eyes staring at me with confusion. I looked around again, seeing no one else near me. I pointed at myself.

(Y/N): Are you talking to me?

She let out a giggle.

Sky: Of course I am. Do you mind if I sit with you?

My eyes lit up when I heard that. Someone wants to talk to me!

(Y/N): I don't mind one bit!

The girl smiled at me and sat down next to me.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N)!

Sky: Nice name. I'm Skyla, but you can just call me Sky.

I couldn't help but look at her wings. They look so cool!

(Y/N): I like your wings!

Sky's cheeks went pink from my words.

Sky: Thanks. I make sure to take care of them. They get dirty easily.

(Y/N): Can you fly with them?

Sky: Of course I can. I'll have to show you when we get to Beacon.

(Y/N): So why do you want to talk to me? Everyone else I've tried just hated me.

Sky: I saw you by yourself and I thought you could use the company.

(Y/N): Well thanks.

(Time Skip)

The bullhead landed. Me and Sky walked out and I saw Beacon Academy.

(Y/N): Wow! This place looks even bigger in person!