Female Jaune x Male reader

(Jaune's female name will be Jeanne)

(Readers POV)

I was walking down the halls of Beacon. I was going to class. I noticed a blonde girl grabbing somethings from her locker. I walked up to her and slammed her locker closed. She jumped back from shock. She regained her composure and looked at me.

Jeanna: You scared me there. Do you need something?

(Y/N): The name is (Y/N).

Jeanne: I'm Jeanna Arc. I have to be getting to class now. It was nice meeting you.

She got her books and smiled at me. I knocked her books out of her hands. I started to walk away.

Jeanne: What was that for?

(Y/N): That's my way of saying bye.

I heard her sigh. I guess she went to pick up her books. I walked in the classroom and sat down at my desk. I noticed that Jeanne walked in and sat down at the desk in front of me. I smiled to myself and crumpled up a piece of paper. I threw it at the back of her head. She turned around and saw me.

Jeanne: You're in this class too?

(Y/N): Yeah. Looks like we will be getting to know each other really well.

(Time skip) (Jeanne's POV)

It was lunchtime. Me, my team, and team RWBY are all sitting at a table together. I was a bit sad. Pyrrha noticed this.

Pyrrha: Is everything ok Jeanne?

Jeanne: Not really. I got a bully today.

Everyone looked at me shocked and surprised.

Jeanne: What?

Ruby: Who?!

Pyrrha: What are they doing to you?

Nora: Can we break their legs?

Jeanne: It's not that big of a deal. Really.

Ruby: Can you at least tell us who it is?

I looked around the cafeteria and found (Y/N). I pointed at him.

Weiss: Him?

I just nodded. I heard some of them sigh.

Yang: That guy is just a big jerk to everyone.

Blake: We can confront him if you want?

Jeanne: Don't do that. He will just bully me ten times harder if you guys tell him to stop.

Ren: Ok then. If he doesn't stop, you can tell us.

Jeanne: Thanks guys.

Pyrrha put her hand on my shoulder.

Pyrrha: I will break his legs if you want.

I gave her a smile and started to eat my lunch.

(Time skip)

I was in combat class. I was chosen to be part of the first match of today.

Glynda: Your opponent will be... (Y/N) (L/N).

What?! I have to fight him?! I looked at him and he smiled at me. We went down to the arena. I got out my sword and shield. His weapons were the same as mine, a sword and shield.

Glynda: Let the first match... Begin!

He rushed over to me and started to swing at me. I put up my shield and blocked his attack. He kicked my stomach and I fell down. I got up and he swung his sword at me. I blocked it, but it feels like I'm getting tired. He pushed me down.