Summer x Male reader

(This will be an alternate universe from my All Might reader x Summer book)

(Summer's POV)

I was at a cliffside, overlooking a huge forest. I was on a platform with a lot of other students. We are all here because this is our initiation. I looked to my right and saw a guy. He has his hair styled, like someone from a comic book. He has huge muscles and he is pretty handsome. I noticed that he didn't have a weapon.

Summer: Excuse me, but where is you're weapon?

He looked at me. All he did was show me his hands.

(Y/N): These are my weapons.

Summer: You must be pretty strong to have your hands as weapons. My name is Summer Rose.

(Y/N): I'm (Y/N) (L/N).

His name sounds nice.

Ozpin: Ok everyone. You're mission is to get relics from a temple inside the northern region of the forest. Any questions?

Everyone stayed silent. The platforms everyone was on sprung up and launched everyone into the forest.

(Time skip)

I found the temple with the relics. I found the temple with someone named Tai. I picked up a white knight piece. I saw two people, a male and female, and they also pick a white knight piece.

Summer: Alright Tai. Let's get out of here.

He gave me a nod. I heard a screech, causing me to look up. I saw a giant Nevermore flying around. It started to shoot out its feathers at us. Everyone started to dodge. I started to run, but a feather stabbed my white cloak. The Nevermore swoop down and was head right for me.

Summer: Come on. Stupid cloak.

Suddenly, (Y/N) jumped in front of me.

(Y/N): Everything is fine. You want to know why? Because I am here!

He reeled his fist back and punched the Nevermore. His punch was so strong, it made a tornado. The Nevermore easily died and turned to dust. (Y/N) turned around and looked at me.

(Y/N): Are you ok?

I started to blush. He looked so cool. I think... I fell in love. He waved his hand in front of my face. I snapped out of my daze and I started to blush more.

Summer: I'm fine.

I felt a raindrop it me. I looked up to see a rainstorm coming in.

Summer: Wasn't it sunny a minute ago?

(Y/N): It was. I guess I punched a little too hard. We should be heading back to Ozpin.

He extended his hand at me. I took it and he helped me up from the ground. His grasp was gentle.

(Time skip)

After graduating Beacon, Me and (Y/N) went on missions together all the time. I would always get distracted by him though. I couldn't take my eyes away from him. We just got down helping a town with some Grimm. As we were walking through a forest, it looked like (Y/N) had something on his mind.

Summer: Is something on your mind?

(Y/N): Well I have been thinking and I want to know if you wanted to go out sometime?

I started to blush.

Summer: You mean, like a date

He just gave me a nod. Tears started to swell in my eyes. He just asked me out on a date! I tackled him in a hug. I kissed his cheek.