Glynda x Male reader

(Readers POV)

I was walking to Glynda Goodwitch's classroom. I walked in and sat down at my desk.

Glynda: Ok class. Today we have a test.

A test?! I didn't know there was a test! I'm so going to fail! I raised my hand in the air.

Glynda: Do you need something, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I need to use the bathroom.

Glynda: Nice try, but you aren't getting out of this test.

I groaned and slammed my head on my desk. Glynda went around and handed everyone a test. She got to me and put it on my head.

Glynda: Good luck students.

I grabbed the test and I raised my head. I placed the test on the desk and got out a pencil. I was looking over the test.

(Y/N): I'm so screwed.

I guess I have to try.

(Time skip)

I got done with the test. I walked up to Glynda and handed it to her.

Glynda: That's the last test. I will be grading them now.

I walked back to my desk. I so got an F. After awhile, Glynda got up and passed the tests back. She handed me mine. I didn't even want to see the grade.

(Y/N): Here goes nothing.

I flipped over the test back and I got an A+! I thought I was going to bomb the test.

Glynda: Congratulations mister (L/N).

I had a sigh of relief. Glynda walked back to her desk. I looked at the test.

(Y/N): That's weird. I thought I answered this question differently.

I might just be miss remembering things. I was panicking through out the whole thing. I heard the bell ring.

Glynda: Ok class. You are dismissed.

I got up and left. Glynda's class is the last class for me, so I could just stay in my dorm room for the rest of the day.

(Glynda's POV)

Everyone left my classroom. (Y/N)'s rest was so bad, but I changed some of his answers and gave him an A+. This is wrong to say, but I fell in love with my own student. A teacher shouldn't have thoughts about a student like that, but the thought just made me more excited.

Glynda: I just wish that he would pay attention in my class more, pay more attention to me.

I reached into my desk and pulled out a picture of him. It had a kiss mark on it.

Glynda: Once you graduate, I will confess my love for you and we can make a big happy family.

I hugged the picture and held it to my chest.

Glynda: I can't wait to do this with your actual head.

I smirked to myself. I got up and walked to (Y/N)'s dorm room. His dorm room was right by a janitor's closet. I walked in the closet. I moved some bottles and found the small hole I made. I looked into it and saw my love. He was alone, perfect.

(Y/N): I have no idea how I passed the test, but I guess I shouldn't be complaining. Thanks to whoever heard my prayers and helped.

He's talking about me!

Glynda: You're welcome cutie.

I whispered to myself.

(Y/N): I'm getting tired. I might as well take a nap.