Female Tai x Male reader

(I can't think of a female name for Tai so it will stay the same. Maybe someone else can think of a name)

(Tai's POV)

I'm standing on a cliff. I looked at a grave, my husband's grave.

Tai: Hi Sum Sum. Did you miss me? It's been awhile, hasn't it?

I asked, actually expecting an answer.

Tai: I've been doing great. I sent Zwei to Ruby and Yang awhile back, so the house is pretty empty and quiet.

I looked down at the ground.

Tai: I miss you, a lot. I know you would want me to move on, but it's hard to. I want to find someone to love, but I don't think anyone can compare to you.

I took a deep breath and looked back at the grave.

Tai: I need to get going Sum Sum. I love you.

I turned around and headed back home.

(Time skip)

I just got back home. I sat down on my couch and sighed. I checked the time.

Tai: Ruby and Yang should be home at anytime now.

They told me that summer break has begun and that they would be here soon. I turned the tv on to pass the time. After a bit of waiting, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and answered it.

Ruby: Hi mom!

Tai: Ruby! Yang!

I pulled them both in a tight hug. They hugged me back.

Tai: I'm glad to see you two again.

I broke the hug. I heard a bark. I looked down and saw Zwei looking up at me. I picked him up and he licked my face.

Tai: I'm happy to see you too Zwei.

Ruby and Yang walked in the house.

Yang: Anything exciting happen while we were gone?

Tai: Not really. I did plant some new flowers in the garden.

Yang: Woah, so nothing exciting.

Tai: How is Beacon so far?

Ruby: It's going great. I'm the leader of a team!

She's the leader? That's nice to hear. Just like her father.

Tai: I'm happy to hear you are leader. You are going to need to tell me everything that happened.

Yang: Zwei was set on fire and launched through a robot.

Tai: What?!

She has to be lying. I looked at Ruby and she looked away, avoiding eye contact. Yang isn't lying. I rubbed my forehead and sighed.

Tai: You're lucky Zwei is ok.

Zwei just barked. I placed him down on the floor.

Ruby: I'll tell you everything, just later. I'm tired.

Tai: Well, you two get some rest. From the sounds of it, you two deserve it.

They walked upstairs. I heard two doors open then shut. I went over to the couch and sat down. Zwei jumped up on the couch and laid down next to me. I put my hand on his head and petted him.

Tai: Who's a good boy?

Zwei barked at me in response.

Tai: That's right. You are.