Ruby/Yang x Male reader

(Readers POV)

I am walking through the walls of Beacon, heading towards Team RWBY's dorm room. I made it to their door and knocked on it. I could hear some people talking from the other side.

Weiss: I'll get it.

Ruby: No I want to!

I heard something fall down, making a loud thud noise, and the door opened, revealing Ruby in her pajamas.

Ruby: (Y/N)! I was just thinking about you!

(Y/N): Aw, that's very nice of you.

Ruby grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the room and slamming the door shut. I saw Weiss looking at Ruby weird, Blake reading a book in her bed, and Yang taking a nap on hers.

Weiss: Really Ruby?

(Y/N): What was the loud thud earlier?

Weiss: That was Ruby scrambling to get out of bed and falling down off it.

I couldn't help but start to laugh a bit. Ruby got upset with me and pouted.

Ruby: It's not funny!

(Y/N): It kinda is Ruby.

I looked over at Yang and she rolled off her bed and crashed into the floor. She quickly got up and looked around, her arms up getting ready to punch something.

(Y/N): Yang, you alright there?

Ruby: How come you're not laughing at her?!

Yang looked over at me and smiled before tackling me in a hug, knocking the both of us to the ground.

Yang: Heya boyfriend!

Ruby: Yang! Don't just tackle our boyfriend like that! You could've hurt him!

(Y/N): Don't worry Ruby. I'm fine.

Yang smiled and placed a few kisses on my face. Me and Yang got up from the ground. Ruby pouted again and hugged my arm, kissing my cheek.

Yang: Glad to see you decided to meet us.

(Y/N): Since it was the weekend I figured I would drop by and say hi.

Yang: That's very nice of you.

Ruby: Did you have anything planned for today?

(Y/N): Ehh, not really.

Yang: Good. I just want to lay back and relax today. Going to stay in my pajamas all day. Come on (Y/N), it's snuggle time.

Yang grabbed my arms and pulled me over to her bed and laid down on it, taking me down with her.

Ruby: Yang! You snuggled with him last time! It's my turn!

Yang: Ruby I know you took a nap with him yesterday! It's my turn!

Ruby: How do you know about that?!

Yang: (Y/N) told me.

Ruby: (Y/N)?! You betrayed me?!

(Y/N): Yang forced it out of my mouth. I'm sorry about that.

Ruby pouted and crossed her arms, sitting down on the ground and huffed. Weiss let out a sigh and left the room.

(Y/N): Where is Weiss going?

Yang put her hand over my mouth.

Yang: No talk.

I sighed. It's going to be one of those days now. I looked and saw Blake still sitting on her bed, just reading her book. She noticed me looking at her.