Harriet x Male reader

(Readers POV)

I finally made it back to Atlas from my mission. I wasn't expecting that mission to last a week. I'm riding in a bullhead. The pilot landed in front of Atlas Academy.

Pilot: We have arrived at our destination.

I patted him on the shoulder.

(Y/N): Thanks bud. I appreciate it.

Pilot: Just doing my job, sir. Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

He reached over a cup holder and grabbed a small box from it.

Pilot: Good luck with proposing to Harriet.

He handed me the box. I nodded at him.

(Y/N): Thanks. I almost forgot to grab this.

I got out of the bullhead. I walked into Atlas Academy. I took a deep breath.

(Y/N): Calm down (Y/N). Me and Harriet have been dating for awhile now. You know she will say yes.

I put the box in my pocket. I started to look around for Harriet. I looked in the cafeteria and didn't see her there at all.

Clover: Hi (Y/N).

I looked behind me and saw Clover.

Clover: Glad to see you made it back in one piece. How did the mission go?

(Y/N): It went well enough. I'm looking for Harriet. Have you seen her?

Clover: I haven't. Try asking General Ironwood. I think he'll know where she is.

(Y/N): Alright.

I walked past Clover and headed over to Ironwood's office. It's really quiet. It's kind of unnerving. I made it to Ironwood's office. The door is closed. I tried to open it, but it's locked. I was about to knock on the door, but I heard something from the other side. It sounds like thudding.

(Y/N): Is Ironwood in trouble?

I got ready for anything. I kicked the door down.

(Y/N): What's going on?!

I saw Ironwood and Harriet. Harriet is naked and is on Ironwood's lap. They looked at me shocked.

Ironwood: (Y/N)?!

I started to shake with rage. I held my head, trying to control my anger.

Harriet: I-It's not what it looks like!

(Y/N): Is this what has been happening whenever I go on mission?!

Harriet: ...

Ironwood: ...

(Y/N): Answer me!

They just stayed quiet. Their silence says a thousand words. Some tears came from my eyes. I felt something in my head snap.

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

(A Few Months Later) (Harriet's POV)

Me and the rest of the Ace Operatives got called to Ironwood's office. We made it to Ironwood's office and walked in. I saw team RWBY here too.

Ironwood: Hello Ace Operatives. Now that everyone I need is here, we can discuss a plan I have in mind.

Ruby: What's your plan?

Ironwood: Team RWBY. You four will be searching for someone.

He walked over to a table and a hologram of (Y/N) appeared. I felt a pit in my stomach.