Blake x Male reader

(Blake's POV)

I was walking to a book store in Vale. I heard that they had the newest volume of my favorite book 'Ninjas of Love.' I reached the store and went in to find the book. I found it and went to pick it up. I tried to get it, but another hand went to reach for it. I pulled my hand back and looked to see who it was. It was a boy who looked to be about my age. He had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. He started to blush a little.

(Y/N): Oh, sorry. We're you getting this book?

He grabbed the book and I just nodded.

Blake: It's the next volume in my favorite series.

(Y/N): Really? It's also my favorite series.

I looked up at him.

Blake: You also like Ninjas of Love?

(Y/N): Absolutely. Some people make fun of me for liking it, but they just don't know true literature.

I just nodded in agreement. He handed my the book and I looked at him confused.

(Y/N): Here, you can have it. I can just look for it somewhere else.

Blake: Are you sure you want me to have it?

I started to blush a little and he gave me a nod. I took it from his hands.

Blake: Thank you.

(Y/N): You're welcome.

I went to purchase the book and I thought about that boy. He was a nice person and pretty cute. Every time I think of him, my heart flutters. I mentally slapped myself, I didn't get his name. I was about to turn back and ask but that might just make an awkward situation. I cursed at myself and I purchased the book. I left and I started to walk back to the bullhead I used to get to Vale. Something tells me that I will see him again.

(Time skip)

I was at Beacon. I was running away from my team because I accidentally revealed that I was a Faunus. I went into a bullhead and I went to Vale. To pass the time, I started to read the book I got at the book store. But I couldn't read it. Every time I try to read this book, I can only think about that one boy. The more I thought about him, the more I fell in love. Even though I don't know anything about him, not even his name but I know he likes the same books I like. The bullhead landed and I got up and went down the street. I noticed a cafe and I decided to go there. I got a cup and I sat down in one of the seats outside. I got out my book and tried to read it.

(Y/N): Hey, it's you again.

I looked up to see him again. He looks the same as when I first met him.

Blake: Oh, hello.

I started to blush and I hid my face behind my book.

(Y/N): You still have the book. Do you mind if I sit with you?

Blake: I don't mind.

I heard him sit down and I started to blush more. Ok Blake, don't freak out, just him what his name is.

Blake: Whats your name? Mine's Blake Belladonna.

(Y/N): My names (Y/N) (L/N).

His name sounds perfect. I got my composure and I put my book down on the table. I looked into his eyes and I started to get lost in them. He waved his hand in front of my face and snapped me out of my trance. I started to blush and I apologized. He started to laugh and he took a sip from his cup.

(Y/N): How is the book?

Blake: It's really good.

(Y/N): Do you think I can read it?