Ying (OC) x Male reader

(Ying is an OC from my Yin and Yang book)

(Readers POV)

Me, Ruby, Weiss and Yang all walked out of the dust mines with Qrow, Jaune, Ren, Nora and the Ace Operatives.

Ruby: How the Ace Ops worked together like that was amazing! They didn't even need to say a word to each other, they were so synchronized!

Weiss: It was pretty impressive, admittedly.

Yang: What did you think (Y/N)?

(Y/N): ...Why are you all gushing over them? In time, they'll be below us and we'll impress them.

Yang: I like that attitude babe!

She wrapped her arm around my neck and placed a kiss on my cheek.

(Y/N): You still have to do this in front of people?

I saw Harriet walking towards us.

Harriet: So you think we are a bunch of push overs? When if it was just you in that mine you would've already been exploded.

(Y/N): Why wouldn't I see you as a challenge?

Harriet: Hehe, alright. I guess I'll have to be careful about you. Your semblance to take a lot of damage or whatever it was is a dangerous one.

(Y/N): My semblance allows me to get more defensive the more damage I take.

Harriet: Still don't care.

I got mad and was about to make her care, but Clover got everyone's attention.

Clover: Ok everyone! This mission was a success! Let's get over to the bullheads and we can make our way back to Atlas.

As we started to walk towards the bullheads, a dark red portal opened up in the open snowy area. It was definitely Raven's portal. Everyone got defensive, just incase a fireball was about to fly out of it.

Qrow: What does she want now?

I was expecting Raven to walk out of the portal, but instead a girl who's bloodied and bruised walked out. Her hair is the same color as mine and her eyes are a light bluish color. She was stumbling towards me.

Ying: H-Help...

She passed out and fell face first into the snow. I ran over to her and I can feel a subtle pulse. I picked her up.

(Y/N): Crap, we need to get her help now!

Everyone nodded as we ran into a bullhead. I gently placed the girl on the seats. Jaune walked up to her and started to give her aura.

Jaune: She barely has any aura left, but I should be able to restore it.

I watched as Jaune gave her his aura. The girl's wounds slowly healed. Who is this girl? And why did she come from Raven's portal? I guess the answers for those questions will have to wait when she wakes up.

(Time Skip)

Me, Ruby, Weiss, and Yang are in our dorm room as the girl was laying down in my bed. We just waited for her to wake up. We heard her groan, making everyone look over at her.

Ying: ...Huh? Where am I?

She looked around and saw us looking at her.

Ruby: Hello! Good to see you've recovered nicely.

I walked up to the bed and looked at the girl.

(Y/N): Who are you?

Ying: Me? I-I'm...