Team BRIR x Male reader

(For those who don't know, Team BRIR are from the game RWBY Arrowfell)

(Readers POV)

I was in the snowy areas outside of Mantle. I saw a Grimm coming at me. I dodged its attack and attacked it, killing it. The Grimm turned to dust and blew into the wind.

(Y/N): Phew.

My breathe was visible due to the cold. I adjusted the coat I was wearing. I looked over to my right and I could see the floating city called Atlas from a distance.

(Y/N): That's where they are most likely at. I'll have to pay those girls a visit.

I smirked to myself as I started to run towards Atlas. After a bit of running, I ran into a broken down town. I saw a huge Grimm laying down on the ground. It started to stand up. I got excited as I started to run faster, getting ready to fight it. It swung its body, like it's already fighting someone. I looked over and saw Team RWBY jumped away from it.

(Y/N): There you girls are!

Ruby: That voice... (Y/N)?!

Weiss: Oh we are not doing this here!

(Y/N): I'm going to beat you four this time!

Blake: Can that wait until we beat this Grimm?

I was about to run at Team RWBY, but I saw some flames blow past me, making me stop in place. I looked over and saw a team of four girls above a windmill. A brown haired girl wearing green threw a green whip forward. A green portal opened and two portals appeared behind the giant Grimm. Whips came out of the portals and wrapped around the hind legs of the Grimm. An orange haired girl with drills on her hands dove into the ground and came back up, uppercutting the Grimm before returning into the ground.

(Y/N): Who are these girls?

I saw the girl with dark red hair run around before her hair started to glow a bright red and she launched a stream of fire at the Grimm. And the blonde haired girl spun dual blades in her hands as she ran forward, going into the Grimm itself. The Grimm was cut up from the inside as it started to turn to dust. The four girls stood next to each other, seeing the dust blow away.

Yang: That was-

Ruby: AMAZING!!!

Roana: Looks like Bianca was right about those new huntresses.

The red haired girl said as she looked at Team RWBY.

Ruda: Oh great. What are they even doing here?

The orange haired girl said as she put one of her hands behind her head.

Weiss and (Y/N): What? Who are you?

Ivy: Oh look. They talk.

Said the brown haired girl.

Bram: Hey! I told you to never come back here!

I looked over and saw an angry man wearing a red suit slowly walking over to everyone.

Bram: Go on. Leave us alone. You've terrorized us long enough!

Now I'm confused. I just came here to fight Team RWBY and now there are five more people here!

Bianca: Come on girls. We're done here.

They started to go away.

(Y/N): Hey! You four get back here so I can beat you up for interrupting my fight with Team RWBY!

They left before I could stop them. I stomped my foot in anger. After I beat Team RWBY, they're next!

Ruby: Huh... What just happened?