S e v e n t y t w o

"Macy, Macy, Macy." Jeremy said shaking the girl on the floor.

Macy eyes flew open and she stared into the sun.

"I carried you up here, you fainted, are you okay?" Jeremy said as Macy looked at bonnie

"Yeah yeah I'm fine" Macy said Jeremy helping her get up.

"You said elena before you." Jeremy said and Macy cut him off.

"Yeah not sure why." Macy said deciding he didn't want to worry the brother and that she would call Damon soon.

Jeremy and Bonnie started walking ahead of Macy. She didn't follow and they both looked back at her.

"Keep going, I'll catch you up now." Macy said as she brought her phone out and dialled Damon.

"I have a 911, Elena isn't good." Macy said as Damon cut her off

"I know, Isobel kidnapped her and Katherine took the moonstone" Damon said and Macy put a hand through her hair

"Great just great." Macy said

"How would you?" Damon asked and Macy cut him off

"She's alive, gave her my blood so she's very much not dead otherwise I'd be dead."

"How did you do that." Damon asked angrily

"I'm not going to tell you Damon because you're gonna be even more angry so let's just find Elena." Macy said as she started to walk to the road

"How did Bonnie witchy thing go." Damon asked

"I don't know, knocked out for most of it but." Macy stopped in her track as she saw Bonnie change the weather with her powers

"It went amazing I believe." Macy said as she walked past the two.

"I'll see you at home, got things to care to." Macy said as they both nodded.

"Ho ware you getting home?" Jeremy asked as Macy brought out her car keys and chucked them over to Jeremy.

She was lucky she drove her own car here, Damon must've vamp sped home at one point.

"Drop it at the Salvatore house when your done with it, I'll walk." Macy said as she started the 20 minute walk home.

"You're walking." Damon said on the phone

"I do exercise Damon" Macy said as she walked the road back. She saw a car come closer to her, it used the indicator to pull onto the side of the road.

"I'll call you back." Macy said putting her phone in her pocket and going up to the side on the door, the window rolled down to reveal Isobel

"Hello again Macy" Isobel said as Macy grabbed her stake. Suddenly she was pinned against the tree, in one swift motion by another vampire.

Macy Hunter skill took action and within seconds the vampire was on the floor, stake above his heart.

"I wouldn't if I was you." Isobel said out of the car and opened the passenger door to show Elena Sat there

"Macy" she said

"Go ahead, I'd die anyway." Macy said as she pushed the stake in the mans shoulder.

"But after you died, I could kill her anyway." Isobel said as the injured vampire fought back

"Not my problem." Macy said as she went to stake the vampire in the heart.

Isobel took hold of her hand and flew her off. Macy got up quickly and ran at the two, she got a hit in on Isobel but was stopped again when going for the second hit. Another vampire appeared out of the car and held Macy wrist while the one she staked held the other, Macy tried to pull but she was no match for the 2 vampires, not yet.

"You're getting stronger." Isobel said as she red mark on her fave was healing

"Bet your father would be proud."

Macy lunged towards Isobel but the two vampire stopped her, holding her tight.

"Elena run." Macy shouted but another vampire appeared next to the car

"Oh my god, are you part of a clown car." Macy said as she turned and realised there was a car behind

"Take her and tie her up with the nylon, take her to him" Isobel said as they two pulled her toward the second car.

Macy heard Elena shout her name as she struggled against the grip. She got to the back of the car where the vampire took her head and banged it on the hood of the car, knocking her unconscious.