T w e n t y t h r e e•

It's just got dawn as Stefan called Damon explaining about the folders that him and Elena needed from duke.

"I thought Macy has them." Damon said into the phone, getting up turning the shower on, looking at himself in the mirror

"I'm not sure, ask her what she has, I remember looking at them and she only had 2 folders." Stefan said hanging up as Damon threw his phone on the bed getting in the shower.

After Damon finished, he put on his boxers and pants on, walking into Macy's room with wet hair and wet abs.

When the door creaked she turned over so her body was facing Damon. Damon smiled a genuine smile starring at the raven girl as she slept peacefully. A piece of hair fell in her face and he put it behind her ear, caressing her chin before finally waking her.

"Macy, Macy wake up." Damon said as a drop of water came from his messy wet hair.

"I'm up." Macy said opening her eyes, sitting up and stretching " what time is it?"

"Like 8, stefan stayed at Elena's house." Damon said sitting at the  end of the bed

"You woke me up because." Macy said checking the time on her phone as it read 8:45.

"What files have you got on Isobel and her research." Damon asked as Macy got out of bed

" besides the stuff on vampires just her life, that's how I knew about Alaric, other than that everything is still in duke I believe." Damon watched Macy as she took her bottle of vervain and took out a small bottle of blood.

"What is that?" Damon said getting up looking behind Macy

"Nothing don't worry." Macy said putting back in her wardrobe leaning up against it.

"Are you sure?" Damon said as he put his hand up on the wardrobe, looking down on Macy, wet hair dripping.

"I'm positive." She smiled innocently while looking up at Damon before ducking under his arm and walking into the bathroom having a shower, not washing her hair so it was still wavy and putting on a new outfit.

She grabbed a new stake gun and put it in the inside pocket of the leather jacket as well as grabbing her bottle of her own blood, then she walked downstairs, as the front door opened and closed.

At the bottom in the lounge was Alaric in one sofa with Stefan and Elena on the other opposite and Damon in the chair.

"Can you grab my coffee Macy ?" Elena asked as Macy walked past, she nodded.

She went to the kitchen and saw her coffee ready made on the table, she smiled but saw another coffee and bourbon on the table, sneakily she took her bottle of blood out and put a tiny drop in the bourbon which she assumed was Damon's and Elena's coffee. her coffee was slightly cold so she downed it .

"I haven't got all folders by the way." Macy said as she walked in with Damon's bourbon  and Elena's coffee. Damon smiled as he finished the drink and Elena took it straight out of Macy's hand, giving it a sip. She smiled to herself and sat down next to ric.

"So the reason you want the folders are" Macy waited for someone to elaborate

"Anything on the Lockwoods, and a lycanthrope?" Ric asked as Macy thought

"Nothing that I got, when I was digging around her research there was millions of things on the supernatural." Macy said as ric shook his head

"But why the Lockwoods." Ric asked Damon

"Well" Damon put his elbows on his knees "the vervain didn't effect the mayor on founders day but the Gilbert device did and it effected his son Tyler ."

"Tyler's uncle mason exhibited inhuman behaviour at the carnival when he fought down one of the workers, it suggested so sort of a supernatural entity" Stefan said bring everyone to the problem at hand

"We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure out what it is." Elena said

"Most of her things are still at duke, besides the things Macy stole, her office is still there because technically she it still missing."

"So can we get access to it?" Damon asked

"It's easier said than done, maybe they will let Alaric in because he's family." Macy said

"Ric, we need to know what we are dealing with if this wolfman thing is true I've seen enough to know it's not good it means that mason Lockwood is a real life lon Chaney and that little Tyler punk may just be Lon Chaney jr. which means Bela Lugosi meaning me is totally screwed."

"Vampires and werewolves just don't get along." Macy laughed getting up

"Trip to duke?"