T h r e e

"Stefan where the hell are you" Macy said normally knowing if stefan was using his vampire hearing that he'd know she's pissed

Out of curiosity, Macy walked over to the bullition board that was filled with posters about clubs and events at the school

The most recent one read 'Founders parade'

"Had to be this week didn't it" Macy rolled her eyes at the thought of the parade that she tried so very hard to miss

She read about the yearly parade this little town had, and decided that she wanted to miss it, the masses of people would make it very hard to do her job of not only killing Isobel, but any other vampire.

She took a stab in the dark as it didn't say what day, week or month this parade would be, however to her luck, she was wrong.

As she continued walking, backpack an her shoulder, hands in her pockets, she eventually heard voices coming from a classroom. peering inside she saw Alaric saltzman, the man man she saw with Alaric saltzman last night, stefan and Kathrine pierce.

Stefan sat at the teachers desk. Kathrine at a student one and Alaric by the door. The man from last night faced opposite Alaric.

'Stefan Salvatore and Kathrine pierce' Macy thought and smirked.

if you are part of the vampire community you know who the longer living and popular ones are.

Macy pushed herself onto the classroom door as nobody noticed her. She was very quite and stay there for minute or two, listening to the conversation until she heard the mention of Isobel name.

"Ohhh Alaric saltzman saw his long lost wife what a shocker" Macy said opening and shutting the door, she smirked as everyone turned to face her when she enters the history classroom.

"Thanks for ditching me Stefan, I thought we had an agreement." She said turning to the Salvatore

"We still do I" Stefan started, trying to reason but Macy cut him off by being a hand in front of his face.

"No no, forget about it Salvatore, what i now want to know is why are you and Katherine together? That is so 1864"

Just as she finished the sentence, She was pushed up against the wall un-normally fast by the man in the leather jacket. He showed his vampire teeth. Holding her arms by the side of her.

"Damon!" Stefan shouted getting up.

"Who are you!" Alaric shouted as Damon was 3 itches from the sweet taste of blood.

Macy started breathing heavily, moving around but She finally got out her name " it's Macy Raven." She said

"Damon don't!" Katherine said along with Stefan.

He sank his teeth into her neck tasting a drop of Macy's blood, he then took his teeth out and coughed which made a smirk form on Macy's lips.

"Vervain" he said still coughing as he fell on the floor.

Macy took it upon herself to drop her bag and grab her stake from her inside pockets and implied Damon in the stomach.

She grunted as she took it out and so She could stab Damon in the heart but stefan vamped speeded up to her pushing her back onto the floor.

He took the stake out of Damon's stomach, snapping it into two and throwing it out of the classroom window.

Macy chuckled slightly, getting up on her two feet, but having to hold on to the desk from the amount of blood lost.

"You need to save her!" Katherine said rushing to Damon side helping him.

"Elena she need to die she know about us." Damon said finally getting up.

"Elena?" Macy said turning to the girl she thought was Katherine but she obviously got it wrong

"I'm Katherine's doppelgänger." Elena said

"Still so 1864." Macy chuckled to herself. She slowly started to feel better, she could feel herself healing and the bloody eventually stopping.

"We need to save her." Alaric said as he stood next to Stefan.

"Isobel requested for her to be brought as well."

"Did she now?" Macy rolled her eyes as she grabbed her backpack from her feet and got out a white bandage.

"I didn't think telling you about Macy would make a difference as none of us knew her, Isobel said she needed her blood, or just needed her to be alive." Alaric said as he watched Macy intently caring for her own wounds.

For some reason both Alaric and Stefan felt bad for Macy, having to go through something like this. A vampire hunting your blood, and unlike  Elena she didn't have anyone to protect her.

"She tried to kill me." Damon said pointing at her

"Oh get a grip." Macy said rolling her eyes, using an antiseptic wipe on her wounds.

"Stefan give her your blood" The Elena girl said

"Nope I don't want it." Macy replied." I'm fine, the wounds will be healed in a day due to the amazing blood Isobel swears I have"

Macy applied a white bandaged to her neck, the holes Damon made were only small due to the fact he quickly realised the vervain that laced her blood.

" I can take care of myself" Macy said, pulling her hair in front of her head as if nothing ever happened to her neck

"Oh sure you can." Damon said smirking

"I had you on your knees didn't I." Macy replied.

Damon rose his eyebrows at the extremely quick witted girl.

"So why does Isobel want me, alive?"