S i x•

After Elena and Stefan came out of the grill they kept everyone up to date with the fact Isobel wants this device and Damon will not give it to her.

Macy drove Elena home with the help of Stefan giving her directions and then he helped Macy drive to the boarding house.

"Thanks for this by the way." Macy said head turning to Stefan in the passenger seat for a slight second then turning back onto the road.

" it's not a problem." He said

It was quite for a while, stefan looking out of the window and Macy keeping her eyes on the road.

Damon left in his own car to go and do something, which Macy was happy about because She doesn't want to deal with Damon's snarky attitude at the moment.

It was a nice silence until stefan broke it.

"Isobel killed your parents." Stefan asked sweetly

Macy nodded slowly

"Yea, when I was around 12, maybe 13, she turned them into vampires then I had to kill them because they didn't want to go through transition," Macy told stefan as she drove emotionlessly

"I'm sorry" Stefan said

"Don't be, ever since that day I've been too hung up on catching Isobel, I basically forgot to be happy, get a life and feel anything" Macy laughed awkwardly

"Isobel was watching me for so long. I don't know why she couldn't find me. But she didn't and she killed my parents" Macy said, and as she finished her sentence she arrived at the house

" This is it." Stefan said

Macy parked her car and got out with her clothes bag and her weapons bag.

"It's huge!" Macy commented as she locked her car following stefan to the front door. He unlocked it and they both went in.

"Yea, just for the two of us, our nephew did live here too before Damon put an end to his life" Stefan said as he showed Macy to the lounge

"He killed him, what a dick." Macy said as she sat in front of the fire as it was quite cold in the mansion.

"Yea, I know, do you want me to show you to your room so you can un pack." Stefan said as he lifted her clothes bag.

She looked up at him.

"Thanks" Macy said as she got up off the sofa and followed stefan up the stairs, he showed her million of rooms but she picked the one with the most rustic style.

"Thanks a lot stefan." Macy said as they both placed her stuff on the floor.

"Like I said anytime." Stefan said as he shut the curtains for me, it was getting really dark.

"Aww stefan my first real friend in mystic falls, and he happens to be a vampire." Macy said as she ruffled up his hair.

"Oh sorry about your hero hair" Macy laughed as stefan rolled his eyes and laughed with her, pushing her playfully.

He gave her a side hug which Macy returned.

"I'm glad you consider a vampire as your friend." Stefan said after he let go of Macy and headed for the door.