F o r t y t h r e e•

"What the fuck" Macy woke up in a blur. She was light headed from the blood loss and still didn't appreciate the fact she got kidnapped.

She opened her eyes to see she was in an old building, nothing that she knew before. She was placed in a corner, on a seat, hands tied behind her back, but her wounds were still open.

Grunting she looked around to see if she could find anyone, she couldn't.

"Elena, Elena Gilbert." Macy started whisper shouting as she didn't want to alarm her kidnapper.

"Anyone, Jeremy, Bonnie, fuck me even Damon would suffice in this moment"

Macy heard faint whispers coming from a doorway but obviously couldn't move. The ropes were making it very hard for her to be comfortable as she was getting weaker and weaker because of  the wounds that were still open.

"Someone please just help me, I'm in pain, still dressed up and not willing" Macy was cut off by a vampire speeding in front of her face.

"Oh of course, vampire" Macy seethed as she tried to head butt the vampire but he just swiftly moved away.

"Trevor, nice to meet you. Let's take you to your doppelgänger friend but, you hit me, stake me, try to kill me."

"My neck is snapped"

"Your neck is snapped" Trevor repeated after Macy

Trevor untied Macy and helped her to her feet while they both walked up the room that Elena was in.

"Tell me more" Elena Said to the women vampire as Trevor and Macy walked through the doorway

"Captivity has made her pushy huh?" Trevor said making Elena turn around in face of Macy.

"Macy" Elena Said and walking to the girl and wrapping her arms around her. Macy retuned the hug while also breathing heavily, ignoring the pain from the wounds.

"It obviously hasn't been that long, my wounds would heal" Macy thought

"What do you wanna know?" Trevor Said as he put a board over a window.

"Who are you running from" Elena asked

"The originals"

"What's going on" Macy asked as she slightly tensed at the name of the originals. She knew that they were the ultimate vampires.

"The first family, the old world, rose and I pissed them off" Trevor said walking to the vampire named rose

Rose shook her head and Trevor rolled his eyes

"Correction, I pissed them off, rose had my back, and for a long time, they have wanted us dead."

"What did you do" Macy asked

"He made the same mistake countless others did, trust katerina petrova" rose replied

"Katherine " Elena mumbled as rose agreed

"The one and only, The first Petrova doppelgänger" rose said " she's the key to breaking the curse."

Rose walked more into a shadow area as she is a vampire after all

"I helped her escape her fate and now I've, I'm sorry we've been marked ever since" Trevor said as he messed with a couple of books

Rose turned around to face Macy and elena.

"Which is why we are not gonna make the same mistake again." Rose said walking towards the door of the room and Trevor followed.

Elena face was plastered with worry, Macy looked at her pityful.