N i n e•

Macy woke up tied to a chair with a needle in her. Her head was spinning and when she tried to get free, it made her head hurt even worse.

She was bounded by ropes on the arms and feet.

She recognised this room she was trapped in as a dungeon, the metal bars and the stone walls made it even more hard to see if it was light outside or how long she has been out.

Macy got pulled out of her thought by the door of the cell swinging open and a very alive Isobel walking inside.

"Oh my god your still alive." Macy said rolling her eyes. Just then Isobel signalled for another person to come inside.

"You remember frank." Isobel said both of them coming closer to the girl on the chair

"Yea, The jackass who nearly killed a friend." Macy said facing him.

she felt her cheek sting. Frank has just slapped her.

"I'm guessing jackass doesn't like the term jackass." Macy said turning her head back to frank.

"You killed jackass brother yesterday." Isobel said as  frank kicked her in the stomach, she doubled over but frank pulled her hair back so she was facing Isobel again.

"I would watch your mouth macy darling, you might end up like your mother."

Macy tried to get free but frank pulled her hair back.

"Just a couple drops of blood, well enough till death and then you can go, we need you alive not dead ." Isobel said as she took the needle out of Macy

"Then why let me go."she said struggling again

"I don't want you voice yapping in my ear." Isobel said picking up the two pints of blood that she extracted from Macy.

"And yet your yapping in mine." Macy smirked

Isobel put the blood in a freezer box and picked it up.

"Frank." Isobel said leaving the room shutting the door.

Frank let go of macy hair and came in front of her, knife in hand and stabbed her in the leg. She screamed in pain struggling on the ropes.

He then smirked and pushed the chair over so she was still tied but on the floor.

Frank stood on the leg of the chair where her ankle was at and stepped on it. He done it so hard it broke the chair and her ankle.

"Ahhhhh that hurts." She screamed, tears forming in her eyes

She rolled over onto her stomach and crawled to a corner, hoping o give her some time but before she you know it, he sunk his teeth in her neck. It's been 24 hours since she took vervain so it didn't hurt the vampire.

He didn't drink all her blood, just in case she passed out because they needed her alive but he did take care in biting her wrists and all up her arms as well.

Just then the door open again.

"Oh Stefan, Damon she is actually not fine." Isobel came in and saw the girl when frank finished.

"Give us Macy." Damon said into the phone. Both Damon and Stefan felt responsible for last night, Stefan pledged to Elena not to get another person hurt and because Stefan pledged that, of course Damon had to as well.

Of course they were both doing it for Elena.

"She will be with you shortly." Isobel said and ended the call. Macy watched Isobel tell frank something and then she slipped into unconscious
.........

When she woke up she felt the cold breeze and a hard floor. He eyes had to adjust to the sun and she realised where she was. Outside the boarding house.

She brought her arms up to eye level to see the bite marks. Meaning her foot was still broken and then she felt the pain in her leg where the knife was. She felt lucky to be alive.

"Ahhhh it hurts so much." Macy shouted as she got up on her good leg.

The stab wound and the broken foot was in her right but her left leg was fine.

She hobbled to the door and to her luck it was open. She went inside and saw Stefan, Bonnie and Elena gathered around Bonnie spell book.

"Macy is back bitches."She said in extreme pain. Stefan looked up and so did Elena.

"Oh my god, Macy ." Stefan shouted running to the girl who was about to fall.

Macy fell into stefan arms and he picked her up bridal style and brought her to the lounge setting her down.

He bit into his hand but she shook her head.

"Please stefan no blood." Macy said, Elena and Bonnie also surrounded her.

"Damon has gone to find you." Elena said getting Macy hand in hers. Elena then looked at her arms

"Oh my ." Elena said dropping Macy arm, she looked at the bruises on her face and the knife mark at her leg.

"Isobel has her still." Damon came storming through the door.

"What happened with the device and everyone would be happy and why." Damon stopped his sentence  when she saw Macy lying where they were nights before.

"Oh you found her" Damon said walking to her side, when he got there Elena moved out of the way but Stefan stayed as he looked at the marks on her arms.

"What did they do to you," Damon said to himself, his eyes were sad.

He was sympathetic to her.

"She barely alive and she doesn't want blood we have to clean her up." Stefan said to Elena and Bonnie

"I'll do it." Damon said picking Macy up bridal style and bringing her too his room.

He set her down but as he done that Macy passed out again.