T h i r t y s e v e n•

As soon as they got there everyone split up, Macy went to look for Jenna While Damon and Jeremy went to finish what Damon started.

"Jenna hey." Macy said as she found Jenna inside helping set up the inside

"You actually came." Jenna Said through laughes

"Yea I'm surprised I did as well." Macy said as she continued to help Jenna. A while later she was surprised with Elena tapping her on the shoulder

"Do you know where Damon, Stefan, Bonnie, anyone is." Elena said running her hand through her hair

"Your aunt threw me into this ball thing so all day I've been helping her. I saw Damon, Jeremy and Alaric this morning over hearing them talking about the moonstone but I didn't get involved." Macy turned around fully placing the banners she was hanging up down.

"They are doing something with out us knowing, follow me." Elena said. She walked off Macy not far behind and they both followed Stefan to an old well.

"What are the two of you doing here." Stefan said as he tried to look down the well that had a metal grate over it.

"What is going on." Elena said as they all joined Stefan looking in the well

"Bonnie thinks the moon stone is down there." Stefan said as he removed the padlock and opened the grate

He jumped on the well and grabbed his torch off the side.

"Be careful." Elena said as Stefan nodded jumping down the well.

Seconds later there were scream coming from Stefan

"What's happening." Macy shouted as she looked into the well before muttering

"Vervain."

Elena tried to pull the chain but it was rusted and was not coming lose, Caroline came and looked at macy and Elena who were around the well.

"What happened Elena, is Stefan down there." She asked as she tried to jump down but Macy stopped her.

"No Caroline, it's laced with vervain." She muttered as Elena looked around helplessly before Caroline realising there were chains.

She picked them up and there them down the well, over the bit at the top so she was able to putt Stefan out.

"I'll go down there." Elena said getting up trying to put the chain around her.

"Elena let me do it, please, you'll hurt yourself." Macy came around and took the chains off Elena before strapping herself in, and lowering herself down the well.

Caroline let Macy down quietly before she was in the vervain.

"Can you see Stefan" a voice like Bonnie shouted down.

"Stefan." Macy shouted as she saw Stefan floating in the vervain, putting an arm around his waist, but not before seeing his burnt face.

Macy got off the chain and wrapped it around Stefan.

"Pull him up." Macy shouted as she took the flashlight that Stefan used and looked around the well. She looked through all the little holes and even got down in the water to find the moonstone

"Hurry Macy." Caroline shouted "I'm ready for you." She said throwing the chain down again.

Macy looked around in the water before finding a small box with the moonstone in. However there was a water snake wrapped around it so you could hear her scream

"Oh fuck." From a mile away.

"Pull me up." She said to Caroline, dropping the flashlight and holding on tightly to the chains and the box. She got to the top and Caroline helped her from the well as she held on to the moonstone before giving it to Elena.

"Is Stefan okay." Macy said as she walked around to Elena feeding him her blood.

Elena nodded her head as Macy smiled.

"Good, now I'm gonna go home, take a shower, and decide I don't need vervain for the whole year cause I'm pretty sure I swallowed most of it down there."