O n e

"I will never leave New York again " repeated the raven girl to herself as she drove in her black Porsche past the 'welcome to mystic falls' sign

Her task that she put upon herself was not so easy as she thought, Isobel, the women who ruined Macy's life, who killed the people she loved all because she needed her blood , was a hard women to catch, And it may be because she is a vampire.

A vampire hunter isn't an easy job, considering it doesn't pay, but Macy still keeps a small apartment a long while from time square, away from the family she use to have. Her blood was 'vital' to Isobel, meaning she needed every last drop of it. Isobel didn't find Macy at the time, but managed to find her parents.

Isobel turned them into vampires and Macy couldn't let them live on, so she killed them, her own parents so they could be happy. She always remembers what they said when they left, it's engraved in her mind forever. They both closed their eyes a whispered 'see you soon'

This has always played on Macy's mind. So much she decided to leave the place she called home. A couple years later the amount of vampires she has killed doesn't match with the amounts she had encountered but she can't always win the fight, and even though Macy is a very argumentative and sarcastic chick, she would agree with herself.

Her life after the passing turned upside down, she took it upon herself to kill Isobel even if she also has to kill herself. Macy is a very strong character. Physically and mentally, not shedding a tear since she was young.
She didn't even cry over her parents death, or the amount of near death experiences she has had herself, she has kept it locked inside. Macy tracked Isobel into nothing, until she found her again, in mystic falls.

She has not got many friends or a boyfriend because of her job, 'Hi I'm Macy and I hunt vampires' is not really a good conversation starter, but she keeps in contact with a few friends here or there, she even has friends who are witches and vampires, you know the ones she spared, but it didn't mean she was reluctant to carrying a stake with her wherever she goes. She dropped out of school, not seeing a point as even though she was an orphan, she kept a house to herself with her little job.

Coming into contact with the curb was not the best way to stop her hunt or her car , but Macy was too tired to continue. She had lost Isobel but she knew that somewhere in this town she would be, but she thought ' maybe I should get some rest'

It didn't take long for the teenager to find her way to the towns bar 'mystic grill' cliche name, Macy thought as she entered the medium sized building.

Considering it was 10:00 pm, it was rather busy in the building but that didn't stop the girl walking towards the bar, which wasn't far from the entrance, and order a lovely bourbon. The bar tender looked skeptical but as she twirled her long strands of straight hair around her fingers, her bourbon was placed in front of her.

"This one is on me." The bar tendered smirked and left the girl

She rolled her eyes and downed the liquid which made her throat burn. She cautiously watched the area around her, she saw people playing pool, mostly teenagers around her age, and people sat at booths and tables eating there evening meal.

And then at the bar was her and 2 other people. A man with a leather jacket and raven black hair, and the infamous history teacher that macy recognised from her research, Alaric saltzman.

What a mouth full

——
Not really much dialogue and I'm very sorry but this chapter is very short as I wanted people to get to know Macy
- EX