F o u r

Alaric, stefan, Damon and Elena told Macy on what was happening during the time she was not an occupant of the town mystic falls.

And she listened until she heard her name being mentioned.

"Why me" Macy asked as she looked at everyone who was spread around the classroom, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I don't know." Alaric said " all I know is that she wants to see both of you otherwise everyone will die." He looked between Macy and Elena

"Not my problem, I don't want to speak to her, can't I just kill her?" Macy asked

"I'm with raven on this one" Damon said as Macy raised her eyebrows at the name

"We can't kill her we need to know why she is here." Elena said getting up and crossing her arms, looking between Macy and Damon.

"Suit yourself Elena." Damon said as he looked out of the window.

"Hold  on did  you ask her about uncle John." Damon asked turning around as he strolled to Alaric. Macy also knew John is elena uncle who has been very sly the past couple of days he has been here.

"No I didn't ask" Alaric said

"What about the invention?" Damon asked as he met faces with Alaric. Macy also knew about the invention and the tomb vampire being out after founding families.

"How about the tomb vampires" Damon said

"I don't know."

"Did words completely escape you." Damon said using his hands to justify his point.

"I was a little too detracted by my dead vampire wife to ask questions" Alaric said and Damon turned to stefan, Macy and Elena who was sat at a desk each.

Damon rolled his eyes as he said " so she wants to see Elena and Macy." 

"Yea" Elena said eyes coming into contact with Damon's

"Alaric is suppose to arrange a meeting, we don't know why or what she wants." Stefan said looking between everyone

"You don't have to see her if you don't want to," Damon said to Elena.

Macy was taken back in what Damon said to Elena, she felt like this was the Katherine situation she read up about all over again.

"I don't have a choice." Elena said melting into her seat.

"Like I said She I threatened to go on a killing spree." Alaric said folding his arms

"Oh." Damon said " I'm guessing that's not okay with you guys" he said looking around the room

"Hey I don't care" Macy said raising my hands as she slumped into her seat.

"I wanna do it, I wanna meet her and if I don't, I know i will regret it" Elena said as she rose in her seat again

Damon looked doubtful but as Elena huffed it was time to go to the meetings point.

——

I hope you like the updates, I'm trying to keep short chapters otherwise i will get bored
- EX