Chapter 1

The day started off like any other...

"Ash shut that stupid alarm off!" Goh complained.

"Five more minutes mom..." Ash said groggily.

"No, son, you have to get ready for your battle with Leon!" Goh responded playfully.

Ash leapt up scaring, Pikachu. Pikachu was so startled he electrocuted his best friend, Ash. Ash vibrated rapidly as the electric currents ran through his body. He yelled and begged for mercy.

Pikachu smirked and stopped. Just then Chloe walked in all ready for the day. She saw Ash covered in soot drooping off the side of his bed.

"Are you guys seriously still in bed!?" Chloe scolded, "We have a flight in an hour!"

Ash and Goh freaked out and pushed her out of the room. They scrambled around the room, throwing stuff around and getting dressed. They packed their bags quickly and grabbed their Pokeballs. Ash and Goh ran out of the room and quickly made some toast. They said goodbye to Professor Cerise and quickly dragged Chloe out the door.

"Hurry up!" Ash shouted as he ran further ahead.

Goh chuckled and Chloe sighed.

"Ash, you're more prepared for journeying than us!" Goh shouted, "We haven't been travelling for six years like you!"

Ash came to a complete stop and looked at Pikachu.

"Has it really been that long?" He asked in shock.

Pikachu shrugged and babbled a response.

"We are sixteen," Chloe said as they approached Ash, "And if you've been travelling since you were ten, that's six years! Simple math, Ash!"

Ash and Pikachu zoned out. They remembered his last adventures in Alola and all the other things they has done.

"Ash? Pikachu?"

They remembered when they first met.

"Ash?! Pikachu?!"

They remembered all of their travelling companions and all the memories they shared with them.

"ASH!? PIKACHU?!" Goh shouted.

Ash and Pikachu shook their heads to regain their bearings.

"Sorry," He chuckled nervously. "We were just trying to remember everything we've been through together."

"No time for that!" Chloe shouted, "We only have half an hour to catch our flight!"

****************

Ash, Goh and Chloe have arrived in the Galar Region. Their plane landed in the small town of Stow-On-Side.

"This place is so peaceful!" Ash shouted.

Multiple people started looking at him. Goh leapt at him and put his hand over his mouth.

"Its not peaceful when you scream at the top of your lungs." Goh scolded.