Chapter 14 First Morning In Kanto

As Ash slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to adjust his vision to the brighter room. He felt something on him and panicked a little until he heard Serena's soft breathing. He did not even remember when he fell asleep last night. They never even changed out of their regular attire last night. Instead they just fell asleep, feeling exhausted after a heated make out session.  He looked over to the chair in the corner of the room and saw Pikachu and Sylveon cuddling the baby Eevee. He smiled as he saw Pikachu had a smile on his face. Although he felt bad for running out of the welcome party yesterday, he knew he had to, for Serena's safety. Serena slowly started waking up. Eventually when she opened her eyes she looked up to Ash and saw him smiling.

"Morning Ashy." She said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Morning your majesty." Ash responded.

Serena punched his arm and gave him a playful glare.

"Shut up." Serena chuckled.

She leaned up and planted a soft kiss to his lips. They both got up and went to the kitchen to sit down. Ash found a note on the table from his mom. It read...

'Morning Ash and Serena. Aurora and I are going to be out for the day. Maybe take Serena down a few routes so she can catch a Pokemon for her performances. Also go down to the lab to say goodbye to Professor Kukui, Professor Burnett and their son Lei. He got worried last night after you did not come back to play with him, so Pikachu and Bulbasaur showed him a practice battle. Everyone else left yesterday night. I left some food in the fridge and got you guys some welcome home gifts. The gifts are in your room on top of your dresser. I have also left a list of errands for you to run while we are gone. (PS, we bought a hot tub a few months back.)

Ash finished reading the letter and put it down.

"My mom left some food in the fridge." Ash told Serena. "Her and Aurora are out of town for the day. My mom said to go say goodbye to the Professor's and Lei too. She also left some welcome home gifts in my room."

Serena chuckled.

"She sure is happy you are back." She said. "I should get ready for the day then. Where is the bathroom? I need a shower, I stink."

"Stink?" Ash asked. "We had a bath yesterday."

Serena rolled her eyes.

"We fell into the ocean." She responded. "Besides, I need to keep my hygiene up for my performances and you."

Ash chuckled and led to the bathroom. Before she went in Ash pinned her to the wall and kissed her passionately. She was beet red when they parted the kiss. She smiled at him and walked into the bathroom, swaying her hips a little extra. She turned around and bit her bottom lip then closed the door.

'Bruh.' Ash thought to himself. 'How did I get so lucky?'

He then went to his room to get changed. When he got in he saw Lucario and Greninja all slumped against the walls, fast asleep. Ash needed them up so they could go see the Professor's. Besides, he wanted to show Lei a little battle with Serena if she is up to it. Soon Ash had gotten ready and woken his Pokemon up. He was now downstairs scrolling through the tv channels. He found a worldwide news channel and saw it was about him. He quickly turned off the tv and got up. He moved to the kitchen and fed his Pokemon, then sat down at the table and scrolled through his Rotom Phone. All the news was about Serena being Kalos Queen or him coming to battle with her. He knew to most people it was a big deal, but to him it was more of a dangerous mission to save the world. Of course coming back has its benefits, such as seeing his friends and family, seeing his Pokemon and the most important thing to him was reuniting with Serena. But he knew that in around a year, the world could meet its end. Along with people and Pokemon. He only has one thing to do, and that is to protect the one's he loves along with everybody else.