Chapter 11 Destiny Still Arrives All The Same

"Pyroar, I choose you!" M. Pierre exclaimed.

"Delphox, lights, camera's action!" Aria shouted.

Ash nodded to Pikachu and he leapt onto the field. Braixen walked ono he field and gave a challenging cry.

"Battle begin!" The referee called out.

"Pikachu start out strong with Quick Attack then switch into Iron Tail once in range!" Ash commanded.

"Pyroar do your best to dodge then use Flamethrower on Braixen!" M. Pierre commanded.

Pyroar just dodged the attack and shot a powerful Flamethrower at Braixen.

"Braixen use Flamethrower to counter that one!" Serena commanded quickly.

Braixen shot back a powerful flamethrower and clashed with the other Flamethrower.

"Delphox help M. Pierre out with Fireblast!" Aria commanded.

The Fireblast helped push against Braixen's Flamethrower.

"Gotcha now!" M. Pierre shouted.

Serena was sure Braixen was about to lose the battle but then she saw Pikachu quietly sneaking behind Delphox. Once Pikachu was in place Ash shouted.

"Now!"

Pikachu leapt up and slammed an Iron Tail onto Delphox's hand making her drop her stick. Without the stick the Fireblast disappeared a Braixen had an opening.

"Braixen roll out of the way and then use Psychic on Pyroar!" Serena commanded.

Braixen quickly rolled out of the way and used Psychic the lift Pyroar up.

"Ash deal with Delphox!" Serena commanded.

Ash smirked and gave another nod to Pikachu who jumped onto Delphox's head and grabbed her ears. He then sparked his cheeks and a massive bolt of lightning broke through the roof and landed on them. The lighting injured Delphox severely but just energized Pikachu.

"Braixen throw Pyroar at Delphox!" Serena commanded.

Braixen did as she was told and launched Pyroar at Delphox.

"Delphox catch him with Psychic and throw him back, full power!" Aria commanded.

Delphox caught him and sent him back to Braixen much faster. Serena knew Braixen was about to get hit but that never came. Instead she heard the calm but firm voice of Ash commanding Pikachu.

"Hit him to the ground with Iron Tail!" Ash commanded quickly.

Pikachu quickly jumped above Pyroar and slammed his tail into the lion Pokemon's back, sending him hurtling through the air and into the ground. The referee looked at Pyroar and started saying he was out before he was cut off by a deafening roar.

"Pyroar Mega Evolve." M. Pierre said calmly.

Once Pyroar was done shining bright he was standing up straight but was clearly tired.

"Ash what are we supposed to do about that?" Serena asked nervously.

Ash smirked.

"Deal with Delphox." Ash commanded. "If you need any help just ask. I will defend Braixen too if she is about to get hurt but I might not be able to always get Pikachu there on time so stay prepared. And remember, defense is the best offence. Dont launch any crazy attacks or rush in until Delphox is close enough. In fact, try to tire her out. That way it will be harder for her to dodge. Although a performing Delphox has lots of stamina so just do your best and have fun. Even if you dont win you will always be Kalos' only Queen in my eyes."