Chapter 15 Crushed Confidence

Ash opened the bag and gasped. Inside were quite a few Pokeballs.

"I wonder why she got me Pokeballs." Ash said.

Serena looked over to him.

"Maybe they are not empty." She said.

Ash nodded and picked one of the Pokeballs up. He tossed it into the air and a light emited from it. Once the light subsided, he saw a Squirtle.

"No way!" Ash shouted.

"Squirt!" Squirtle shouted as he jumped at Ash.

Ash embraced his old friend in a hug and smiled.

"I know what are in these Pokeballs now!" Ash exclaimed happily.

He put Squirtle down and tossed the other Pokeball's.

"Primape, Goodra, Lapras, Butterfree and Pidgeot, come on out!" Ash shouted.

Ash expected, all of the Pokemon he released appeared. They all saw him and rushed to give him a hug, except Primeape punched Ash in the stomach causing him to fall to the ground.

"Ow..." He muttered.

He quickly got up and dusted himself off. Serena was pressed against the wall by all the Pokemon but she still held a smile. Ash quickly remembered Serena and pushed his way through the croud, towards Serena.

"Everybody, this is Serena." Ash introduced. "She is an amazing trainer and my girlfriend!"

All of them were shocked at first but then rushed to give her a welcoming hug. Primeape winded up for a punch but Goodra caught it and shook his head.

"I cant believe she finally did it!" Goodra shouted happily.

"I thought that dense guy would never find a keeper!" Butterfree added.

"I thought Misty would win this kid over, but this is better!" Primeape exclaimed.

"My bro's down in the Squirtle Squad would love to hear about this!" Squirtle shouted.

"I bet Ash is still pretty dense though." Pidgeot added.

Pikachu, who was on Ash's shoulder decided to join in on the conversation.

"He is still pretty dense. Stuff flies over his head way too much still."

"Hey, you are dense too Pikachu!" Goodra said.

"If I were dense I would not be a father." Pikachu shot back.

Everybody went dead silent.

"You." Primeape started.

"Are." Pidgeot continued.

"A" Squirtle said.

"FATHER?!" Goodra shouted.

Pikachu sweatdropped at his comrades's reactions.

"Have been for a little over a year now." Pikachu said.

Ash intervened by picking Pikachu up and placing him on my head.

"Serena still has to open her gift." Ash said.

All the Pokemon went silent and looked at Serena. She picked up her bag and it had a bit of weight to it. She opened it and gasped. Inside were a few different outfits and accesories.

"Oh my!" She shouted happily.

"Happy, I suppose?" Ash asked.

Serena nodded vigorously.