" Social Suicide "

Damon's new relationship status had spread like wildfire. Every girl in the whole district - even boarding schools nearby - were raving over the new single hottie. While others only admired from afar, girls like Lindsey Wells were constantly throwing themselves at Damon - and it was getting very annoying.

As usual, Seth Montador and Brett Richers stood in the center of the school's grand marble-stoned staircase leading into the main halls. Seth was frantically searching through his blue and grey Herschel backpack while Brett was drinking from an Arizona can that was most likely a cover for the vodka inside.

Damon was about to join them, shutting the door to his Rolls Royce, when Lindsey Wells came up to him, Addie Anderson flanking her side. "Hey Damon, nice car!" She chirped happily.

Damon gave her a once over and decided that Lindsey wasn't a Megan Fox but she wasn't  a Lindsey Lohan on drugs either. What bothered him the most was her wannabe Iggy Azalea bleached hair. Damon frowned. "This car is five months old." It was an unspoken rule to never refer to a car as 'nice' if it was outdated by months.

Lindsey shrugged. "Oh, well we-" She looked towards Addie who quickly nodded enthusiastically. "We we were wondering if you, um, wanted to hang out with us at lunch."

Damon racked his brain for a polite refusal. However, he couldn't come up with anything.  From the corner of his eye, Lindsey's fellow cheerleaders stood by a corvette across the parking lot, shooting daggers towards the girl.

It was funny how girls actually thought Lindsey had a chance with him.

"Unless you don't want to...."

Damon tuned her out. The Lexington Range Rover had just rolled into its place in the broad parking lot and out came the beautiful Jacqueline Lexington; black hair long and straight, model perfect figure glowing in a black Bailey 44 cold-shoulder jumpsuit, her emerald green eyes hidden by large retro J.Crew sunglasses. Now that was even higher than Megan Fox.

"Damon?" Lindsey asked, tearing his attention from Jac. "So do you want to?"

"Want to what?"

"Go to the movies with us? We're going to see Fifty Shades of Grey." Lindsey said hopefully, twirling a bleached blonde strand of hair. Damon noted that she went a little too heavy on the makeup, the sun was practically melting off her face.

"Nah, I'm good.." Damon didn't wait for Lindsey's hurt expression, moving past her towards Brett and Seth on the grand steps.

Seth stopped digging through his backpack long enough to give him a glower. 

"What?" Damon scowled. Seth had been his friend since Weston Day School and his obsession with morals and 'doing the right thing' was still a huge annoyance to Damon - and basically everyone. He could only hope that once Seth's father was done being a member of Congress, he'd stop keeping up his goody goody persona.

Seth just shook his head.

"Well, damn, who pissed in your Gatorade?" 

Seth narrowed his eyes. "This isn't funny. Does any one of you care that our circle is incomplete?"

Brett took a swig of from his Arizona can, looking around the manicured lawns and the parking lot, obviously puzzled. "Whose missing?"

"Chris?" Damon rolled his eyes. "All I can say is, good riddance." Chris wasn't really a huge asset to their group anyway. In fact, he was the reason for most of their problems. At the last game, he'd nearly gotten the whole team in a fight on the field for mouthing off to one of the opposing captains.