" The Auction From Hell "Part 4

Erika knew she was on fire tonight. Her chart? One life ruined, one relationship destroyed, and a free pass to the 2017 roster of Princeton.  She was doing handsomely well - although she could have sufficed without that incident on the red carpet.

As Mr. Fitzgerald sold a guitar that happened to be owned by the late singer Elvis Presley, Erika watched from the corner of her eye as Paisely Mont Vernon and Benny Costa slid out of their chairs in the back row, ducking their heads as they hurried out the back entrance.

Erika shifted in her seat, looking at her father at the very center of the ballroom who was listening immensely to the bidding before putting in a million dollars for the legendary guitar. The man was always a Elvis Presley fan. He was too preoccupied with beating Sarah Palin's bid to notice his daughter get up from a table across the venue and follow Paisely out.

The afternoon had completely vanished, leaving the night sky and tranquil stars in its place. THe Greystone Mansion was a beautiful sight especially its park. With a glittering fountain that looked as if it were spewing out diamonds rather than water, cobblestoned grounds that seemd straight out of a fairytale forest, and exotic wildflowers and rose bushes, it was the biggest Beverly Hills tourist attraction.

Paisely, however, certainly didn't seem to be enjoying the sight, leaning against the hard brick wall of the mansion, head in her hands as she cried.  Benny Costa, who for once didn't look like a Nike tomboy in a Aidan Mattox black aztec embellished two-piece gown, glowing in a mix of Smashbox and Elizabeth Arden makeup, comforted her although it didn't seem to do much to calm the girl.

Erika smirked. "Whats wrong, Paisely?" She asked in faux concern.

Both girls looked up, startled. Erika could see tears streaming down Paisely's face - and actually felt....well she felt bad but she wasn't going to voice that emotion.

Benny shook her head. "Erika, you are so fucked up."

"How so? I think I look beautiful tonight," She shrugged. "Actually I know I look beautiful tonight."

"Why would you sleep with Chris when he's my boyfriend?" Paisely exclaimed. "Is it- is it because I don't like you?"

"Sleep with your boyfriend?" Erika gasped. "Don't ever! That was Veronica on the video. Her face is just blurred." She knew she had ruined any chance Veronica had of getting back into the group. She had pissed off Jac and now Paisely - 'Oh well, she was a slut anyway'.

Paisely sniffled and Benny hugged her awkwardly, wearing a face of someone who didn't really want to be there. "I call group meeting," Benny cried. "Wheres Jac?"

"Probably with my brother," Erika leered which is where she always was. That was what she had really enjoyed about their break up, Damon wasn't constantly stealing her friend away. It was the same reason why she enjoyed the fact that Benny couldn't be with Brett, Veronica jumped from guy to guy, and Paisely couldn't get anyone. 

"Well if it was Veronica why would you even show me that video," Paisely cried, breaking away from Benny. "That....that was mean."

"I don't really care," Erika looked down at her perfect nails, pleased by the sight. Broken nails weren't her style.

"Then how do you expect me to like you when all you do is try to ruin my life?"

"I don't like-"

"Yes you do!" Paisely cut her off, angry tears spilling over her blue eyes and Erika was stunned into speechlessness. The girl was growing balls way too big for her frame which says a lot considering she's practically a plus-sized model -  a size four is a disgrace to humanity in Erika's world. "You can't just kiss me and then deny you even like me!"