"The Party From Hell"

"Oh no, you didn't!"

Jacqueline gasped as she took in the sleek red corvette, parking in the Lexington circular driveway. Although the night sky gleamed above the large Victorian mansion, the the corvette could still be seen, sparkling in the dark.

Damon Felix tapped his fingers on the wheel, a smirk on his handsome features. "What? The car too cheap for you?"

That smirk brought butterflies to Jac's stomach that she had to quickly put in check. She would never let Damon know he had that effect on her. She was the calm, cool, and collected Jacqueline Lexington; jet black hair always in perfect waves down her back and snarky remarks in her purse. She returned his smirk with a frown. "How much did it cost?"

Damon grinned. "2015 Corvette Z06 at the price of 78, 995 dollars! Could this be the right price for Jac, folks?" He mimicked the voice of an auction host.

Jac narrowed her eyes as she hated when he made fun of her but got in the passenger seat, relishing in the soft comforters and the familiar smell of new car. Sure, she had plenty of cars - three to be exact - but the corvette wasn't even available yet. "So your Dad finally said yes, I'm assuming?" She asked.

Damon had been begging his stern father, Matthew, to let him have the corvette since he purchased it. It was the ultimate bachelor car; crazy fast horse power, gold embellished rims, bullet proof tires and an amazing red paint job - all custom made.

Damon chuckled, meeting her eyes before pulling through the driveway again.

'Uh-oh'

"Damon?" Jac knew whenever he didn't look her in the eye, he'd done something wrong.

"Yes," He grinned. "My old man finally said yes. Why are you looking at me like that?"

'Because you're too perfect'. "Because you're ugly." Jac said matter of factly, trying to hide her smile. Damon was actually the opposite. With dark brown hair, sea blue eyes, and a one dimpled smile; every girl at Alabaster Preparatory School lusted over him.

It was the perfect night for Damon to debut his new car. The biggest bash of the year was already in full swing; Paislely Mont Vernon's Back To School Rager. The modern city view mansion was already crowded with people when they arrived. The usually quiet streets were now packed with Lamborghinis and Range Rovers.

However, not one person in the surrounding houses dared call the cops.

Damon held her hand, causing Jac's heart to flutter as he lead her through the drunken crowd. As they weaved their way through, they greeted as many as they could - most of them were wannabes that Jac had no taste for whatsoever but she knew how to put on a good front.

Jac could hear the blaring music - Anaconda - rocking the brightly lit house.

The living room  instantly brought the smell of liquor and expensive leather. As usual, the Mont Vernon's estate was adorned with real leather couches and dark wooden coffee tables. Paintings from all over the world lined the deep copper walls and the large center fireplace, usually elegant, was trashed with champagne bottles.

It wasn't hard to spot Alabaster's local Paris Hilton, jumping on the couch, trying to pop open a magnum sized champagne bottle that was bigger than the blonde's entire body.

"Damon! Jac!" Paisely shouted, spotting them and jumping off of the couch, still dragging her bottle with her. She hugged Jac, reeking of beer. "You made it!"

"Why wouldn't we?" Jac returned her gush. "Did you see Damon's car?'

"Nope, too many cars in the driveway," She handed the large bottle to Jac. "Could you open this?"