" Perfume No. Revenge " Part 1

Erika Felix looked out the broad windows of Starbucks once again, only to groan. She had been waiting for Addie Anderson for two minutes already and she was becoming annoyed with every second that passed.

What on earth was she doing associating herself with a low-life wannabe who had millions of pictures of Erika going about her lavish ways on the walls of her bedroom? Erika was getting revenge or, as Erika liked to call it, moving on to Phase three of ;Fuck-Paisely-Up'.

What had the other phases been? Phase one; Ridicule Paisely until she felt like complete and utter crap. Phase two; Once her self esteem is low, obliterate it by dating the guy of her dreams - that had been the most complicated to do. Then there was Phase three, that was being sped up due to the discovery Erika had made the day before.

After hurrying out of the house - forcing the chauffeur to get up extra early and drive the range rover to Starbucks - Erika had put her last phase into effect with just a simple phone call - and a little lie to the most desperate pink-haired rich girl in the world.

As Erika gazed out the window again, a tacky bright green Ferrari parked on the very curb of the calm coffee shop. Out of of the front passenger seat was Addie, blowing a kiss to her equally tacky mother, Leah, before stepping into the warm, cozy wooden shop.

Erika found herself sneering at the girl's appearance; a rainbow check and stripe Valentino sundress with nerdy sleeves, black Givenchy shark-tooth boots, and homemade jewelry. Not to mention her pink pixie cut was horrendous due to the fact the girl hadn't bothered dying her brown roots.

Addie sat down opposite to Erika happily. "Hey Erika. I-I I,um, I - uh, you look really, um, pretty. So-"

Erika held up a semi-manicured hand - she wasn't sure when she would ever have the money to fix her broken nails. "Do you have what I asked for?"

Addie went bright red but nodded, setting her surprisingly cute grey Stella McCartney tote bag on the wooden table. As she dug through her bag, Erika soaked in the coffee bean smell of the shop, wishing she had some kind of allowance to buy a cappuccino. She always needed some kind of warm beverage to get her through the school day - and get her scheming mind working.

"Uh....uh, here, uh, Erika." Addie stammered, pushing a Hello Kitty baggie over to Erika's side of the table.

Erika had to refrain from scoffing at the girl. She was sixteen and she'd forgotten about things such as Hello Kitty after turning five years old. By then, Erika was learning big words about the business world to impress her father with.

"Hmmm...you certainly delivered, Addie." Erika mused as she opened the baggie and dumped the contents of it out on to the table.

It was almost creepy how well Addie documented the most popular girls of Alabaster Prep but nonetheless, Erika was going to put the girl's odd obsession to good use. Erika slipped the contents into her racy red Marc Jacobs hobo bag.

"So, um, do I-do I get to sit with you guys at-at lunch?" Addie stuttered nervously, a hopeful look on her pale face.

Erika bit her glossed lip wryly - and came up with something quite amusing. "First, you have to buy me a non-fat Caramel Flan latte." She ordered sternly, giving the girl her usual firm evil stare that always had everyone on their knees.

Flustered, Addie actually obeyed, getting up and walking rigidly to the counter and reciting Erika's order to the barista. Once she was back with the most precises latte Erika had ever seen in her life, Erika stood up. "Well, I'm leaving. Thank you for the evidence, Addie, but your service is over."

"But-but-but you said-"

"I said if you give me all I need, I'll let you sit at our table depending on what you wore for our appointment," Erika looked over the girl once again with disgust. "But that dress is the most ugliest thing I've ever laid eyes on, you're slacking on your roots, and you farted when you got up to get my latte."