" The Auction From Hell "Part 2

"Well, well, well, I must say you and Paisely make a very cute couple."

"What do you want? I was hoping you weren't here because you fell off your yacht - and straight to Hell."

"Oh, Chris," Erika sighed pleasantly. "I vacation there."

Mr. Fitzgerald had taken a break on the continuous auction and everyone had immediately sprung out of their seats, either trying to bribe auction winners into giving away their prizes, or catching up on the gossip they'd missed.

Erika Felix had come strutting out from one of the intricate wooden french doors leading out to the outdoor fountain - and as usual, the Queen was the most beautiful girl there. Her hazel eyes glowed thanks to the light mascara and eyeliner, lush pink lips and auburn beach waves bordering her face. Not to mention the gigantic 55 million dollar 637 carat Incomparable diamond necklace adorning her chest, a Kay Unger lace white gown to match.  

Her appearance was perfect for a lioness about to go in on her prey - who just so happened to be Chris Edwards; dressed in a white Burberry suit, red hair slicked back, and grabbing a plate of cheesecake from the refreshments table.

"I am so happy we're back to hating each other," Erika said sweetly all the while keeping an eye on the Felix men across the ballroom. If Matthew saw her, he'd have her hanging off the edge of his million dollar crystal clear yacht.  "It was awfully boring when you were brainless and horny."

Studying her meticulously, Chris tried to bypass her but Erika did not move, blocking his way into the opulent crowds. "Not so fast, Edwards," She cooed, pulling out the small - but deadly - USB drive from her white Balenciaga clutch, pressing it into Chris' chest. "I know your birthday isn't until December but I thought I'd give you a nice gift."

Chris only looked at her, obviously trying to figure out what she was pulling.

"Take it," Erika insisted. "You're going to love it. I promise."

Glaring at her, Chris caught the USB just as it was about to clatter to the floor, staring at it in puzzlement. "What is this?"

"I was hoping you'd ask," Erika grinned. "Usually I'd tell you to wait until the big B-day but I'll give you a hint," Then leaning into him so no once could hear, "Its your infidelity on video."

The plan was complete. She and Veronica had teamed up to run Chris Edwards to the ground. So Veronica Conrad had used her vindictive streak to seduce the arrogant Lacrosse player - and just so happened to be filming it too.Veronica had stayed true to her part in the plan, sleeping with Chris - her face was blurred on the video, of course -  in return for access back into Erika's kingdom.  It was the perfect way to show Paisely how fake the 'great thing' she and Chris had going was.

Plus, Erika just hated to fall second to.....Chris. It was like Selena Gomez falling second to Hailey Baldwin or gingham patterns losing to  plaid. Then there was the other reason that maybe -  Erika rolled her eyes to herself, realizing there was no point in denying her feelings anymore.

She liked Paisely and although she'd probably never get the balls to do something about it, it still bothered the hell out of her to watch the girl with Chris of all people. She also just hated the guy's guts.

"You can keep it," Erika shrugged, taking her distance again. "I've made copies."

Erika had expected Chris to mirror a look of horror - the priceless expression of a model having a nip slip at fashion week - but the boy only smirked, slipping the USB into the chest pocket of his suit. "Sweetheart, I think you're confused."