13. Harder (18+)

Chapter 13 - Harder

Warning! Some scenes are explicitly described. Read at your own risks.

I heave a sigh when I step up to my favorite rock. I pulled her closer to me and went sitting up on my 'think rock' what I call.

"So, this is your favorite place?" She asks looking around the forest.

"Yeah, how's it?" I smiled at her and helf her hand.

Tumingin naman siya sa kamay niyang hawak ko and came look at me but then she looks back around again, sitting next to me and she's like thinking something.

"Fresh air, greeny leaves, tall trees, bird's hums... Perfect, it's perfect being here."

Mas lalong lumapad ang ngiti ko sa kanya. My fingers locked against hers and I kissed the back of her hand.

"Thanks for appreciating it." I say when I kissed the back of her hand.

I want her more. Last night was just a plain sex but she tastes so sweet, so perfect. I really need to fuck her right now but I know that she's still sore. Ayt. I think I need to stop thinking about it. The more I think, the more I feel my boner against my pants.

It's the first time I took someone here in my private forest, the one I bought years ago. I even built a house same as my house in the city in the middle of this forest. I'd like to be alone here and sometimes I came here secretly. But now, I changed my mind, I wanna spend my time with Johanna here.

The rock that we're sitting at is an artificial one. It's where I hide the house keys. Hindi kasi siya kagaya ng bahay ko sa city na biometrics, this house is run by an AI too but it's some sort of manual in some ways.

"Johanna," I called. Tahimik kasi siya kanina pa.

"Hmmm?" She focused her brown eyes to me.

"Can you move a bit?"

She moves sideways and right in the middle of her legs, I pushed the rock button. I laughed silently when she was shocked that the rock just opened and my keys appeared inside. I get it while looking at her shocked face and put a grin on her.

"What was that?" She asks.

"It's a key... Come with me,"

I came down from sitting and pulled her to where my house is.

"Alejus, where are we going?"

"Ssshhh... Just stay quiet." I warned.

We walk silently to the house. Medyo malayo ito. Ten or fifteen meters maybe from the rock and you'll see the house same as my house in the city.

"Alejus..." She says when she saw the house. Nahinto muna siya pero hinila ko din siya papalapit at papasok dito.

Siya pa lang ang dinadala ko dito. Not even Annie or my sister. This is my safest place when the world turns against me. This is my hiding place when I feel sad and pressured as well as depressed sometimes.

"Relax... It's just the same house I have in the city."

"But is this yours?"