17. Label (18+)

Chapter 17 - Label

The way she reacts what I've said to her is priceless. It's like she's surprised that she's my girlfriend. Well, she is really. And I'm gonna protect this woman beside me at all costs even though the world is ending. That's how she affects me so damn much, and damn it, I'm starting to fall in love with her so hard. 

"Alejus, I... I can't believe it."

Napangiti ako sa kanya then tap her head and gave her a forehead kiss.

"You'll believe it baby when you're ready." I touched her shoulder and gave her a kiss.

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for me." 

My voice turned husky. Napangiti naman siya sa akin. I cupped her soft beautiful face and looked at her in the eyes then down to her kissable lips and back to her eyes again.

"I want you." The words slip on my mouth without thinking.

I want her really really bad, like right now. I can take her here while my car is parked and we're all alone on the road.

She wrapped her hands on the back of my neck then smiled and speaks, "You already have me."

My heart skips a beat the moment she uttered the words. Yes she's mine, but saying those words in front of me is something, something that I can treasure in my memory.

I came closer to her and removed my seatbelt then kissed her. Unti-unti ko ding inalis ang seatbelt niya hanggang sa tuluyan ko siyang nahila sa kandungan ko. I kissed her endlessly while she's responding, panting for air. When we parted she smiled at me and bite her lower lip.

"Don't do it. You're making me hard." I said warning her.

"Why are you always kissing me?"

"Because I'm addicted to you. And I wanna be inside you right now." I say guiding her hips to move against my bulge.

She's wearing a beautiful red dress. I caressed her legs up to her flesh. She gasps when she felt my fingers move her thongs on the side of her legs, making an entrance on my fingers to her hole.

"You're ready for me, Johanna."

She then gasps again and I kissed her to stop her soft moans while moving my fingers inside of her warm and tight flesh. She bit my lip when she felt I was hitting her spot and massaging her clit. She lift her head up, moaning for me.

Fuck it. I can't take it anymore. She's so sexy finger fucking.

I slipped out my fingers and then removes my belt and then move my crotch out. Nagulat siya nang makita ito so I chuckled.

"He wants to be inside you so bad." I muttered.

I hump it on her clit and she moans softly, biting her lower lip again.

"Why don't you do it put it in?" She gasps.

Oh, she's becoming wild huh.

"You want me to take you here in my car?"

Tumango lang siya sa akin while moving her hips, humping my so hard crotch in her wet flesh.

"Alright, remove your thongs." I command.

Umangat siya at inalis nga ang thongs niya so that I can have a better access in her precious flesh. I caressed her legs once again and position myself in her entrance.

"I'll guide you, just ride me." I whispered and move my cock inside her.

We both moaned in unison when we felt each other. Napahawak siya sa headrest ng kotse at naibaon ang mukha niya sa balikat ko. She's gasping for air while I'm filling her inside, guiding her hips from up and down on my crotch. She's so tight and warm inside.