20. You

Chapter 20 - You

I swirled my fingers through her hair and pulled her closer to me. She looks at me smiling while my heart is still pounding.

"You wanna know why you're special of all the Subjects we've work with?"

Her smile widens. "Why?"

I blink my eyes and caught her lips, pressed my lips to hers.

"Because you're intelligent and for me, intelligence is sexy."

She cupped my face and moves closer until our nose are against each other.

"Stop messing around." She giggles and pinch my nose.

"Well, I'm not... I'm telling the truth, Johanna."

"Tss. You're turning me on again."

"Then let's do it again?"

My crotch pulse as I speak up but then she bit me.

"Ugh! Alejus I'm tired."

I laughed and watch her stood up.

Kinuha niya ang blanket at nilagay niya sa katawan namin. She even lay on my chest then she's back to smiling at me again. Her eyes are so lovely with its brown color. Her gorgeous lovely face makes me feel that I want more of her. I want to feel her more again.

"You're not gonna sleep?" I ask.

She burries her face on my neck then back again looking at me. "I wanna talk more about you."

"Hmmm... about me?"

"Yeah, I wanna know how you learned playing piano." She giggles.

Ah, I knew it. She's been curious about my childhood.

I lean forward to hug her more and started speaking. "So, it started when I was five."

"Five? And you know how to play it? It shows how really good you are." Bakas sa mata niya ang pagkamangha. "I bet you have a beautiful childhood, Alejus." She continues.

Napasapo ako sa noo at umiling na ngumiti sa kanya.

"Uhmm... I think not. I was an orphan, Johanna."

Bakas sa mukha niya ang pagkagulat. I know talking about my personal life sucks. I buried my childhood memories far from my memory box I stored in my mind, but talking about it with Johanna will be great, as if she's my therapist and there's been special about talking it with her.

"Continue, I'm listening." She speaks.

Bumuntong-hininga ako. I know and it's like torture to me.

"My mother isn't that good. She tortured me. She told me that I was the one to blame why her career being a paid stripper ruined. My british father met her the night she's working and she got pregnant of me. That day, she hated the world because of me. She managed to abort me but it's really a miracle I'm still here."

She brushed my hair then kissed me on the cheek. I manage to smile when I felt my tears.

"And then one day, she said to me that we're going to the arcade. I was really excited that time because it's my first time to go to the arcade. I don't know where it is but when I saw a house full of children playing around, laughing together... I joined them and my mother said, 'go on, play along with them. You'll be happy here. I'll be right here.' and then she talked with one of the sisters around. After a while, I watched her walked away, not even looking at me or even glanced at me. I called her, chased her, but the guards stopped me and my tragic memory living in an orphanage began. My fellow orphans used to bully me. They tortured me too for having this color of skin, my eyes, and my built. It was tragic, Johanna."