14. Passion

Chapter 14 - Passion

"Alejus! Where have you been?!" Those words got out from my sister's mouth as soon as I got into the meeting room in my office.

Her image is in holographic mode so she can't beat or harm me. That's why I just chuckled at her when I sat down on my office chair and sit facing forward her. All the boards are there waiting for me and here is my sister yelling at me. They're at the company's meeting room and I'm here at my house all calm by myself. That's how sex is doing in my body, it keeps me calm.

"Relax, Siara. I just got out in this busy house to breathe some air. What you expect me to do? All be here working alone to program Plinth? Tss." I chuckled then shrugged at her.

All the boards are listening to our non-sense argument. It always happen when we're at the meeting and the boards are stick to it. We're just cat and dog to them. I'm not gonna lie, we're siblings and I think it's normal.

"Then next time get out when you have no meeting to attend to." She hissed then looked around. "And where is Johanna by the way?"

I put my hands pointing outside my office. "At the lab, taking some tests. Why? You can't track her?" I play and act like I didn't know that Johanna's tracker is out a while.

Yes, I turned off her tracker and vitals too when we got out of my house and explored my other house and did some extracurricular activities there and once we came here, I turned it on, making me an innocent about it. Lying to my sister.

But the thing is when we got in here, she never talks to me. Or even say a word and that's gonna be my problem after this. I know she's confused but her feelings for me has to end and mine for her. This is bad.

"That's alright, Siara. I thing Alejus will start Plinth's presentation on its new features." Says Vult, one of our investor for this project. "Are you Plinth?" He says looking at me.

"Of course." I smiled to all of them and started my presentation.

I have to explain Plinth's progress on his programs.

"As of today, we have 96% of Plinth's program working on him that'll be only 4% I'm working with. By next month, I'm sure it's a hundred percent product's prototype working on him and it'll be launch on the market after all the test of the government. Plinth will be the number one home companion in the next three months as I all promised to you." I explained leading them to Plinth's program and his functions' breakdown on my computer.

Bigla namang sumingit si Bright, my arrogant investor. "Ninety-six percent?! After how many months of waiting for you prototype only 96% is working? Are you insane, Alejus?! You're working too long on that project. The market has launch a new prototype of our competitor."

"I'm still working on it." I insist and stand straight, have my brows curled for him.

"Working alone is not a great idea, Alejus. Why not you work with us? We are the best with that and come help you with that." Says Mr. Henry, my oldest advisor and investor too. He's really understanding unlike that bastard Bright who calls me insane.

Huminga ako ng malalim. I can't work with them. I'm the only one who has access to my programs and the programs and my experiments are all secret. Built with a coded algorithms only for me.

Magsasalita pa lang sana ako nang sumingit si Siara sa usapan. "Okay, gentlemen. He can't work with you. His programs are only for his access and Plinth's AI is working in progress. I believe in my brother, he can do that work. Plinth will be working 100% soon." She convinced them.