Fundy Situation: Rant

TW: Mentions of Rape, Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Drugs, Strong Language, Mentions of alcohol, Mentions of Murder, Drama (I'm putting this here just in case because drama my favorite creators are in make me slightly uncomfortable, but I'm talking about it)

Disclaimer: don't send death threats to Fundy, try to cancel him, or anything, you can educate him or something like that but don't attack him, I suggest to gather your own info too. + just sit back but I just wanted to rant about this even though I probably have no fucking clue what's going on.

I will be using ••• to indicate that I've started/finished my rant.

•••

I recently got news of the Fundy situation through like 10 tiktoks on my FYP (the one where he made r@pe jokes on jackbox) I haven't watched the stream, I doubt I ever will either cuz r-pe jokes make me extremely uncomfortable, I'm not even part of the unfortunate amount of women who have been raped/sexually assaulted, I'm not even a woman myself, and that says something.

but like... I like to think that I'm morally grey character, like I know what's good and what's bad after having like 4 breakdowns over it-  but like... making a rape and sexual assault AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE JOKE ON THE SAME STREAM? WITH THE DEMOGRAPHIC OF MOSTLY WOMEN? um, bad idea❤️

Hot take: Rape jokes aren't funny.

disagree with me, sure, I'm good with that but like... couldn't he at least take it a little more seriously, like come on... and the drugging a girl joke? like... I'd expect that from a goddamn white boy from 'the boys🥶😎💯' not a goddamn content creator like Fundy.

And apparently he was drunk? I'm guessing tipsy but sober enough to not slur on his words. like I said I haven't watched it. I guess I could understand since intrusive thoughts and shit, I mean come on I literally fucking think about murdering my parents and stabbing my best friends so I'm a lil fucked in the head, but not my point.

I'm pretty sure Fundy understands how much influence he has on kids and people in general. but I mean like, for fucks sake, the man is 21 (2021), a legal adult, and a goddamn content creator with a large following. I doubt he made the mistake of forgetting that, like come on, I may be stupid but I'm not that stupid, and I doubt most people with common sense will be that stupid.

I don't really care if he doesn't address it, I don't really watch him all that much but it still hurts considering he's actually one of the few who can keep my fucking attention because my anxiety is a bitch. if he does address it, I'm willing to give him a second chance, I feel like people demonize everyone who makes one mistake, big or small, and make them seem like their the fucking devil or some shit like that. I'd give him a second chance but I wouldn't forgive him or forget it, that's up to the women who were actually affected by the jokes to decide, not me.

What's your take on the situation? I like hearing other people's opinions. I won't shame you either.

•••

sorry for the lengthy rant, but then again you can just skip this, I will update once I get the chance to, I promise you that, there's just a fatass storm coming for my country's head and I've been doing my assignments like a good student, if you have been post poning your own homework, go do it, future you will thank you. to the tommyinnit stans... go do your college essays. iykyk.

if you already did your homework, good on you, I'm proud, so is papa puffy and awesamdad, go drink water or eat some food, stop the coffee if you drink that shit at like 9 pm, if you're drinking it at like 6 - 7 am, I'll let it slide I guess but actually sleep 8 hours on weekends or sometime along the day, I don't care just please take care of yourselves.

I love you, and I don't know if you'd need to hear this but I'll say it anyways, I'm proud of you for what you've done, even if you didn't do your homework, if you at least did something like eat or drink water, it's a start, and even if you didn't do those, at least you aren't dead, but please drink some water and eat food your body needs the nutrients.

Papa Puffy loves you! Awesamdad is proud! and of course eedurrline is signing out. See ya! 💜💜💜

P.S: My next oneshot is gonna be an angstshot so just brace yourselves for that.