So, Personally: A/N

Hey hi my readers! So, I'm emotionally exhausted right now so I don't think I can or will be able to post any time soon, I might go on a hiatus (again) so, sorry!

I recently replayed undertale (true pacifist and genocide ((haven't beaten sans but I'm almost there))) and I also recently played deltarune, and if you follow me or looked at my bio, you'll know I have a small little text that says 'fixated on [subject]' and currently it's set to Undertale in a fancy font (sorry to all my readers who use text to speech, it's a bit ableist and I'm sorry- people just don't read bios most of the time on wattpad)

and I just wanna say it takes me several weeks to get out of a fandom, and with Undertale, the game that made my entire childhood, I definitely don't think just a month of constant consumption of UT content will satisfy my extreme fixations.

these constant and long fixations usually last a year or more so, I might be discontinuing the book, but not to worry! I can bounce back into a fandom just as quick! so, rest assured, I will probably continue making these, just not that often as on the daily/twice daily.

drink water, eat food, stay safe, wear a mask if you're going out, do your homework, papa puffy loves you, awesamdad is proud, and eedurrline is signing out! 💜💜💜