Mah'Kayla

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off  it read Six-Eighteen, I really didn't want to get up and go to school today but I had no choice. Today may have been one of my short days but I had my Oral Anatomy Course the teacher that I had for this class could really talk your ears off so that's why half the time while I was in that class I was sleeping. I sighed got out of bed walked over to my drawer got some undergarments then walked over to my bathroom ran me some water then hopped in did my thing then got out dried off walked back in my room through my clothes in the dirty clothes basket and walked over to my closet and found me something to wear. Once I found what I wanted to wear I wasted no time getting dressed, once I was finished getting dressed I went back in my bathroom and threw my hair in a messy bun. After doing that I walked back out the bathroom where I grabbed my keys, cell, purse, IPod, and some money. After I grabbed all of that I walked out my room and over to the kitchen where I saw my roommate/Best friend Niecy cooking breakfast.

"Hey woman what time did you come in last night?" She smiled as she ate a piece of her bacon that she had cooked.

"I don't know like two or three." I replied as I walked over to the fridge.

"Mhmm." She smiled.

"Yea so do you have any plans for today?" I smiled as I closed the fridge.

"Yea Michael is supposed to be taking me out." She replied.

I nodded my head and got ready to say something when Michael walked out of the room smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey big head." He smiled as he rubbed the top of my head.

"What's up Asian monkey?" I smirked back.

"Haha bitch you got jokes." He smirked back.

"Never that boo." I say shaking my head.

"So you bout to head to school?" Michael asked grabbing an energy drink out the fridge.

"Yea." I say nodding.

"Need a ride?" He smiled.

"Naw I can call a cab." I say shaking my head.

"Did I ask you that?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I shook my head no.

"Alright then now grab yo shit and let's go." He replied as he walked out the house. While walking out the house I turned and looked at my best friend Niecy who was shrugging her shoulders laughing.

Niecy was no help but I loved her though. Anyways once Michael dropped me off at school I told him thanks and made my way over to my class. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once class was over I headed over to my sister Gynasis shop Gynasis had grew up in one of the rough sides of GA. And her mom pretty much left her on her own so she had to move in with me and my other two sisters Aaliyah and Jazmine they were twins. But like I was saying her mom basically put her out because of who she was dating. Gynasis mother was one of them high and mighty bitches that didn't think her shit stank. She was one of them bougie ass ghetto ass hood bitches that thought she was the shit.  I finally reached Gynasis shop and I must say that this shit was packed to the max. There was never a day that went by that her shop wasn't full bitches loved to come in her shop so they could find out all of the latest juice in the streets.

"Hey bitches." I yelled out to my two sisters as I made my way inside and walked over to one of the booths.

"Hey Ms. Lady how was class today?" Ali asked as she styled the lady in her seat hair.

"How does it always go?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You must've had to go to that boring ass teacher today?" Gynasis laughed.

"Girl yes." I say rolling my eyes.

"Aww poor baby you will be out of there as soon as you think." Ali laughed.

"Well it ain't getting here fast enough for me." I replied.

"I bet." Gynasis laughed.

I nodded my head and got ready to say something when this pretty light skinned shorty walked into the shop and made her way over to my sister Gynasis's seat.

"Damn Taylor what the fuck happened to your head?" Gynasis asked shaking her head.

"Girl." The light skinned girl Taylor smiled.

"I just did this shit yesterday and now look at it." Gynasis say rolling her eyes.

"I know girl but T put it down on me last night." Taylor smiled.

"Well you should have told T to put that shit back like the way it was." Gynasis snapped.

All I could do was laugh because Gyn was the type of girl that didn't take too kindly to redoing your hair if she had just did it either a few hours after she finished or the day after she did it. I learned that shit the hard way.

"Girl here go a couple of stacks take this and do your magic." Taylor says handing Gyn the stack.

"Okay now see that's what I'm talking about bitch Money talks." Gyn smirked throwing me the stack.

"Count that shit for me." She say to me as she got started on shorties head.

I nodded my head and started counting out the money that she had threw at me all the while listening to Taylor tell us about her man and how much fun they had last night. That was rule number one to the game never tell other bitches how good your man put it down in bed and rule number two never tell how much money yo man make because you never know who could be listening.