Tah'Kel

I had made it to the club just in time, I had to see her again I just couldn't get her out my mind. I made my way over to the front of the stage and waited patiently as the DJ called her out on the stage. Once she made it out on stage she looked at the DJ winked at him and he started playing Freakin You by Jodeci. She smiled and hopped up on the pole where she started doing her thing.  I smiled licked my lips and started throwing the cash that I had brought with me at her. I don't know what it was about this woman but she was just different. She didn't seem like most girls she had a different kind of swag. She seemed almost as if she didn't belong here or something. I shook my thoughts out my head and continued to throw money at her until the song went off. Once the song went off I grabbed my things and headed over to my homeboy Money's office where I knocked on the door and waited for him to answer. When he finally told me to come in I walked inside and took a seat across from him.

"Hey T homie what it do?" He asked dapping me up.

"Nothing much chillin what about you?" I nodded back.

"Nothing much did you like the show?" Money smiled.

"Yea of course." I nodded at the thought of Paradise up on that stage.

"Alright...Alright cool now tell me what's on your mind." He smiled.

"I was wondering if you could get me another private dance with Paradise." I smiled.

"You like her huh?" Money asked.

"Yea she's got this real exotic look to her and I can't keep her out of my mind." I sighed.

"Yea I feel that way about her sometimes, Hell it's a couple of my girls that make me feel some type of way." Money smirked.

"Yea you got some pretty bad females in here but right now I'm interested in getting to know more about this Paradise shorty tho." I replied.

"Bet I just paged her and she said that she's waiting for you so gone ahead and make it do what it do." Money smirked as he sat his pager back down on his desk.

I nodded my head got up dapped him up again and made my way out of his office and over to the private room where we had our first encounter. Once I walked into the room I could smell the smell of her sweet mango perfume and my dick instantly got on hard.

"Hey daddy." She smiled flashing that sexy ass smile of hers as I made my way over to her.

"What's good lil mama." I nodded back.

"Nothing what can I assist you with today." She smirked licking her lips.

"Do whatchu do best." I smirked back.

She nodded her head walked over to the lights cut them off then clapped her hands so that the radio could start playing. Red Light Special by TLC was the song choice for tonight. So I smiled grabbed my money out my pocket and sat it down on the table next to me as she made her way over to me slowly moving her hips in a seductive manner. I could feel my dick starting to get hard as she did her thing, this woman was beautiful as hell and she could basically get any man by the way she moved.

"So ma what's your name?" I asked as she grind on my lap.

"Paradise." She replied.

"Naw not that name yah real name." I say shaking my head.

"Who are you the feds or something?" She shot back.

"Naw ma hell naw I don't even like the crackers like that to even be fucking with them on that level." I say shaking my head.

"Alright bet." She nodded as she did some kind of little trick catching me the fuck off guard.

"Shit damn girl don't do that shit no more." I say shaking my head.

"I'll think about it daddy now you tell me your name." She smirked back at me.

"What are you like the feds or something?" I shot back at her with a smirk.

"Haha very funny." She says shaking her head and laughing.

"Naw but for real tho lil shawty the name is Tah'Kel but you can call me Kel or T either one." I smiled with my New Orleans accent at full alert.

"Mmm you got an accent I see." She says bringing out hers. "Yea are you mixed with something?" I nodded.

"Yea I got Brazilian and Island in my blood." She smirked.

I nodded my head she continued to dance on me until the next song I Wanna Sex You Up by Color Me Badd playing.  

"So ma are you gonna tell me your name or what?" I asked grabbing her by her waist as she started grinding on me as if she were riding my dick.

"Naw I wantchu to guess it." She smiled.

"Guess it?" I asked back with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea if you can come back with my name then I'll give you a free lap dance." She smiled.

"Alright also with a little lunch date." I smiled.

She started chewing on her bottom lips as if she were in deep thought, as she continued to do her thing until the song went off and our little session was over in no time.

"Alright here go your stack ma?" she nodded her head and said

"Okay that sounds fine." She says grabbing the money that she had just made from me and walked out the room.

I had to get to thinking of some names so I could get to know her a little bit better. I got up walked out the room and made my way outside where I walked over to my car and saw her getting in a cab. I took it as if she didn't really have much. I sighed shook my head got in the car and said a quick prayer about me getting home late then backed out the parking lot and made way home to my beautiful wife Taylor.