Tah'Kel

A  week had passed by and I hadn't been back to the club since the incident with Kayla and I went down. Apart of me knew that it was wrong but another part of me liked it. Shit she tasted good as hell and I wouldn't have mind doing it again. Anyways I was sitting at the table with Taylor, her best friend Kia, and my nikka Q when Taylor kicked me under the table.

"Ouch shit."I yelled jumping out of my thoughts.

"Q was talking to you." She replied.

"My bad what did you say bro?" I asked cutting my eye over at Taylor who was now engaged in a conversation with Kia.

"I said come with me to the bathroom." Q says getting up from the table. I nodded my head okay sat my fork down and got up from the table kissed Taylor on the lips then followed Q into the bathroom.

"Yo bruh where yo mind at?" Q wasted no time asking.

"Nowhere man."I say shaking my head.

"It gotta be somewhere bruh." He say leaning up against the sink with his feet and arms crossed.

"What makes you think that my mind is someplace else?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because man we've been down since grade school I know when something is going on with you bro." He replied.

Q was right we had been cool since we were jits me and Q went way back. There were times where my mom would be drunk and I would have to listen to her and her many boyfriends go at in the other room. I would sneak out my window and go over to Q's house and stay the night. I never had to take clothes over to his house because I already had clothes over there due to my constant appearance at his house.

"I been going to the strip club." I finally say sighing.

"What the fuck why you been going there?" He asked. I sighed shook my head pulled my phone out and showed him a picture of Kayla.

"Damn who is that?" Q asked wide eyed.

"That's Kayla she's the reason why I been going to the club almost every night." I laughed.

"Damn she bad!" He yelled handing me the phone back.

"Yea she is. She so bad that I slipped up." I sighed.

"Slipped up how?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"I went down on her bruh." I smiled.

"O shit did you tell Taylor?" He asked.

"Hell no would you tell Kia?" I asked shaking my head.

"Yea." He nodded.

"Well things are different for me if I tell Taylor I went down on a stripper she gone flip the script."

"Hell yea she is." Q says laughing.

"Yea so I'mma keep that to myself." I replied.

"So have you been back to the club since that night?"He asked standing up straight.

"Naw I haven't been back to the club." I sighed.

"Damn I bet she been looking for you." He smiled.

"I don't know I doubt it." I say shaking my head.

"Well do you at least got her number or anything?" Q asked.

"Hell naw." I say shaking my head.

"I know I shouldn't be telling you this but that is someone that you wife up bro." Q laughed.

"Really bro." I asked laughing back.

"Yea not saying leave yo wife but nikka you can't just be friends with that you might have to let her go." Q say shaking his head.

"But I don't want to." I say shaking my head.

"She is too bad to just keep her as a friend she can really fuck things up for you bruh." Q says shaking his head.

He was right Kayla was the type of chick that would make you do some things. I had never cheated on my wife a day in my life but it was just something about Kayla that I just couldn't shake her. It was almost as if she had put me under her spell or something. She had everything that I looked for in a woman. She had a good head on her shoulders and she had plans on doing something with herself and that's what I liked about her. I sighed stood up straight and followed Q out the bathroom I had to go and see her tonight, it had been long enough and tonight was the night where I was going to go and see what was up with her. I needed a dance from her and on top of that I just need her company.